DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It said to be that the total space of  the installation is 30 GB

Suigetsu, im trying to talk to you -_-, ANSWER MEEE :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

The game is fun. At lvl 9 at the moment and I can't beat Bane in the boss fight. Killer Croc always dies or something and after that, Bane hits me and that one hit damages 1600, so I don't know what will I do

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 01:15PM
The game is fun. At lvl 9 at the moment and I can't beat Bane in the boss fight. Killer Croc always dies or something and after that, Bane hits me and that one hit damages 1600, so I don't know what will I do
Im going on at 17:00 USA time in the pvp servers,im gonna take down some heroes.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Quote from: Daken on November 02, 2011, 01:36PM
Im going on at 17:00 USA time in the pvp servers,im gonna take down some heroes.
Dont be so over confident Daken, not everyone is weak you know. it might end as you being the loser :P
You should really pay attention to what they are doing before striking and trying to identify what powers they might posess.

Quote from: White Queen on November 02, 2011, 01:42PM
Dont be so over confident Daken, not everyone is weak you know. it might end as you being the loser :P
You should really pay attention to what they are doing before striking and trying to identify what powers they might posess.
I can run away if they are too powerfull,i have super-speed!
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

well I having more fun that I am suppose to with this...which is sad because considering now I will have less time for Uncharted 3 :P

Quote from: Daken on November 02, 2011, 02:17PM
I can run away if they are too powerfull,i have super-speed!
About that super speed: whenever you are near an enemy, it slows you down

well im downloading it now dont know whever to be good or evil:)

Well, I just created my second villian character. Coldknuckle is already on lvl 7 and it's so fun. It has ice attacks and it's an unarmed brawler. Just fun :D

anyone wanna play a hero? I have a villain at the moment only :P

We really need to have the names listed :), Me and Suigetsu tried to kill Scarecrow yesterday, without much luck unfortaintly:(

Suigetsu : Starblood, Coldknucle
Polygone : Tymaca
Edheng23 :
hiddenhope213 :
Daken :

Quote from: Polygone on November 03, 2011, 08:06AM
We really need to have the names listed :), Me and Suigetsu tried to kill Scarecrow yesterday, without much luck unfortaintly:(

Suigetsu : Villians: Starblood, Coldknuckle; Heroes: Moonclaw
Polygone : Tymaca
Edheng23 :
hiddenhope213 :
Daken :
Made some minor changes to my list :D

You got 3 characters???

Also im not able to login right now, anybody got similair problems?

Polygone you need to choose the US Server, the Europe one is currently offline as seen in the website