DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, according to an in-game message, the servers were shut down for some reason. Maintance maybe (US servers too, at least I think so)

Updated First Post with the Playerlist

~~~Player List~~~

Suigetsu:
Villians: Starblood, Coldknuckle
Heroes: Moonclaw

Polygone:
Villians: Tymaca
Heroes:

Edheng23:
Villians:
Heroes:

hiddenhope213 :
Villians:
Heroes:

Daken :
Villians:
Heroes:

Few, was beginning to wonder that it would be the same ''Europe not avaible, USA avaible'' Bull....

Oh well, imma try again in like 3 hours or something I dunno :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I will try to make a picture of my hero as well and put it next to Starblood in my signature :D it's so fun to create characters, sad I have to play through the tutorial every time

I swear, if the server is coming back online, imma play it like.....I dunno, a really hardcore gamer? xD

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 03, 2011, 09:18AM
I will try to make a picture of my hero as well and put it next to Starblood in my signature :D it's so fun to create characters, sad I have to play through the tutorial every time
Suigetsu i suggest to make the picture u currently have in ur signature a bit smaller so the admins dont complain xD

Also Polygone try logging in again, on the site it says that all servers are operational. If the EU doesnt work try the US server

November 03, 2011, 09:55AM #142 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:01AM by Daken
Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 09:32AM
Also Polygone try logging in again, on the site it says that all servers are operational. If the EU doesnt work try the US server
It works for me,i just ended the download and my character name is DarkBolt,a villain of course.

Update:Now its not even launching
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

November 03, 2011, 10:02AM #143 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:04AM by Polygone
Polygone reporting here, game seems to be fully operational, playing it now :D

EDIT : Wha? They have a login qeue now? Comeon....Im spot 800 something, geez -_-

November 03, 2011, 10:07AM #144 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:16AM by Daken
It doesnt enter it says something about timeout.

Update:It says lost connection and i cant even enter the game it stays in the loading thing

Yeah, I was 1600 something in line, than it counted down (it took like 5 minutes), it started to load, just to say"Duh...Lost connection...Duh...exit and relaunch...duh...." Damn Sony. Leave the game as it is, instead, they made a mess, which is too much to handle.

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 03, 2011, 10:17AM
Yeah, I was 1600 something in line, than it counted down (it took like 5 minutes), it started to load, just to say"Duh...Lost connection...Duh...exit and relaunch...duh...." Damn Sony. Leave the game as it is, instead, they made a mess, which is too much to handle.
Yeah same thing to me,I JUST BEATED SCARECROW AND THIS HAPPENED!!!Sorry for caps just angry.

I know. But what was I thinking. Sony is the same as Microsoft, only the thing, that most likely (as much as I know), they don't have stuff like Windows. I don't like half-ass, capitalist ways of work. Yeesh.

"Validanting Login Server",what the hell it is anyway?It shows before i lose connection.

I dunno, but seeing the fact, that it takes at least 5-6 minutes just to get in the game (get to the character select screen), I'm not going to try any more tomorrow (maybe once or twice)