DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 03, 2011, 11:26AM #165 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:32AM by Daken
I managed to enter the game...and as soon as i began to use my super-speed i lost connection...this game is not being up till tomorrow i think.

Update:Im in the character select screen but it says "WORLD DOWN!"
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

I keep my heroes in the EU server and villains in the US...so I guess I shall be a good guy now :P

This game has lots of server issues at the moment.

Yes, players are overflouding the servers and the player limit is reached. They shut them down so they can enlarge the server player limit or add new servers

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 01:34PM
This game has lots of server issues at the moment.
Yeah it does,we cant even enter the game anymore.

Quote from: White Queen on November 03, 2011, 01:37PM
Yes, players are overflouding the servers and the player limit is reached. They shut them down so they can enlarge the server player limit or add new servers
|They do it every 5 seconds...thats not fair we waited so long for this.

You will have to wait alot longer, they might temprorarily shut them down for about 5 days as they did in Beta one time.

im downloading for my pc and ps3 and the ps3s gone for about 14 hours and is up to 33 percent:(

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on November 03, 2011, 03:30PM
im downloading for my pc and ps3 and the ps3s gone for about 14 hours and is up to 33 percent:(
Its gonna take even longer,they shut down the servers  :mad:

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on November 03, 2011, 03:30PM

i left my PS3 on for the entire night and it was finally done after a 20 hours...

well ive kept mine on for 21 hours and was only 55%:( but its finished on the pc

Sony Facebook again: "Update from DCUO Exec. Producer: "We will be reopening the server soon. Although we do not have a fix yet for this problem we have added additional code to try and catch and diagnose the problem. I apologize in advance if we crash again, but know that the information we get will help to make sure we solve this problem as quickly as possible.""

OK, I said to myself "lets give it a try", so I entered the game with my level 10 hero and I ended up finishing the Raven quest and getting to level 11. Still don't know how to defeat Bane in Gotham.

ok made a villan named magical wingman and a hero named hidden hope

Cool, wanna make some screenshots about them? (good thing it has a built-in screenshot feature, by pressing F9)