DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on November 08, 2011, 01:50PM
I like the Fight for the Light pack, you get a cool costume unlocked, a glowing ring on your hand everytime. And you can create construct. Like Razor Saws, Hammers ect. I believe it is really fun

I saw a helicopter summon which looked really awesome...although I would prefer if you could choose which colour of constructs you would like instead of just green

Has anyone fought Poison Ivy yet? I would like to know if thats fun or not XD Shes my favorite DC character :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I am trying to get past Scarecrow in the special event...if only the people I was matched up with will at least read the chatbox

Yeah, that's a hard one. Maybe this weekend I will try it again with my hero (He's around 17th level)

cleared off Scarecrow and Bane, felt awesome...just had a good team with an actual healer :D

Bane was a pain...only managed to take him out when i am on really low health and Nightwing was distracting him

Quote from: edheng23 on November 09, 2011, 04:50AM
cleared off Scarecrow and Bane, felt awesome...just had a good team with an actual healer :D

Bane was a pain...only managed to take him out when i am on really low health and Nightwing was distracting him
I think I'm already through with those two. Bane was a real pain. Had to check online about how to defeat him (I was low-leveled back then)

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 09, 2011, 06:02AM
I think I'm already through with those two. Bane was a real pain. Had to check online about how to defeat him (I was low-leveled back then)
I defeated Bane at level 6 with 3 more people helping me,it was easy because 2 of them were 30 XD.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

It's easy that way :D Althought, I defeated Bane twice, as I helped someone, who was around lvl 11-12 :D

Does anyone have a problem with creating new chars?

I need to restart the game in order for them to work :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 09, 2011, 10:04AM
Does anyone have a problem with creating new chars?

I need to restart the game in order for them to work :P
Yeah same with me,i just created a character in the EU server his name is JasonPeterTodd,the red hood XD.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 09, 2011, 04:07AM
Yeah, that's a hard one. Maybe this weekend I will try it again with my hero (He's around 17th level)

I took him out with my brother and my friend who were level 8 and 7 and i was level 12. And before that when i went to complete the quest for myself i was level 9 and my friend was level 3. i still dont know how but we took him out really quickly both times.

(i play this game alot with my brother:))

I beated Scarecrow with a character (only because we got the Croc illusion first) but then deleted him and made a Scarecrow based character xD

(his name is tymaca321) for anyone who wants to add him :D

Also, anyone knows how you get to change the color of your power? Purple isnt really fitting for scarecrow -_-
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

i bought the fight for light pack and now have a green lantern dude named wolfgang light (hes a wolf) and ive got a new villan named xarrex so plz get rid of magical wingman.
Quote from: Polygone on November 10, 2011, 07:48AM

Also, anyone knows how you get to change the color of your power? Purple isnt really fitting for scarecrow -_-

have u tried changing ur main colors at the style selection on the main menu?