DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on May 18, 2012, 01:26PM
Or maybe both. People already make copyrighted toons on these games anyways, so might as well let em be. Just my opinion.

That's because of lack of originality really. No excuse..

I always enjoy making custom characters. If MUA had that function, cool.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Villainy Online, that would be a sweet game though. Read Marvel!!! :P :P

I agree. The reason I love Soul Calibur V and the WWE games is the fact, that you can create characters like in no other game. The detail is just...outstanding

Well I agree with that too, especially now after playing Champions Online for so long, but I also get excited when theres a new game coming out and I hear Rogue's playable ^_^. (Just a true-blue fan, that's all). But I know what ya'll mean. (I play WWE, Soul Calibur, Champions Online, Sims 3, Guild Wars... all for that reason lol.)

Sometimes, when I play WWE '12, I end up making a wrestler then quitting the game afterwards, as that was the only thing I wanted to do :D BTW: Summer is here very soon, so I'll be able to pick up DC Universe Online again (Can't wait to start playing with my characters again)

I started to download DCUO, but 1. It was taken forever to download the files (as my internet speed sucks, but can't expect much when its cheap lol), 2. I realized, why play a game that I wont get to fully enjoy as I'll be a "free player" when I have a game that I'm a lifetime member on -_-, 3. I don't think my computer could handle it, not the graphics, but my processor, and I don't wanna push it. Sucks too, cause I wanted to join everyone on there, even got family that play it, but oh well.

All that you get with legendary member ship

-league setup
-500 SC each month
-16 character slots
-all expansion packs

Thats it, I actually ditched it for SHSO membership

Trust me, as a free player, you can do enough to make you wanna play the game for atleast a few months
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I agree with Polygone, who cares about Premium Membership xD As long as you can enjoy the adventure fully, which you can! :) But currently i cant T_T .... not yet at least *evil laugh* :D xD

well I am, as a free player i mean :D

Well, I re-downloaded the game and played with it for a little, although last week, thanks to an update that didn't work right (who heard something like this before...?), I decided that I delete it and try again some time in the summer.

Weird..game's working for me..

Wow, no one's posted here for awhile. Figured I would update this thread.
The poll and first post have been updated. :P

I love DC universe its just I wish I have the money right now to purchase the premium at least I mean playing as free is fun too as long u know how to save your money and spend on clothes you like. :storm:

November 16, 2013, 09:13AM #282 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 09:17AM by White Queen

DC Universe Online has been launched on the PS4 console, which was recently released.
It also has a whole new logo. :P

Game Update 31 will be coming soon, bringing vast visual/graphical improvements on the PC/PS4 platforms

QuoteIn Game Update 31, we have made a combination of art upgrades that, when taken together, offer a significantly improved visual experience. Most notably, the level of detail on textures will be increased throughout the game on PC and PlayStation®4, and that’s perhaps nowhere more obvious than when observing the Earth from the Watchtower. We have also taken the opportunity to rebuild areas like Centennial Park in Metropolis and Robinson Park in Gotham City so that the visuals there better match the story being told.  And, we have corrected and improved hundreds of details in the environmental geometry throughout the game to bring a better, seamless experience to all players, and these changes will be in effect on all platforms, including the PlayStation®3.

Gameplay and Story changes

QuoteAlso benefitting all platforms will be numerous design improvements, polish, and a remastering of the core leveling game. This means there has never been a better time to invite new players and new friends to try DCUO, to return to the game to see what you might have missed over the years, or to create that new character you’ve been thinking about to experience the game all over again.

You’ll notice right away that we have improved how characters progress from 1-30. New content presents itself naturally as you level, and there is less chance of getting lost or stuck without a mission. You’ll also notice that enemies are fighting and acting in more consistent ways throughout the game, that Henchmen, Back-Up, Sidekicks, and Accomplices from Home Turf are now available as soon as Lairs are (and with costs adjusted to suit), that leveling content rewards Marks of Triumph, that side missions are replayable, that open-world bounties are now level 30, and so much more.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/archive/game-update-31-producer-letter-2013-october-21-dc-universe-online

Also, I reset the poll and added Celestial. ( a powerset which was released not so long ago )

Depends on how large the changes are, but this does sound very intressting..