Non Marvel Skin Catalog

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 26, 2011, 09:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aventureiromax on December 27, 2011, 01:17PM
Great job on this page, thanks buddy  :thumbsup:.

You welcome and I still need to add more of yours XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks ... I'm releasing a pack of Batman just now  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on December 27, 2011, 01:32PM
Thanks ... I'm releasing a pack of Batman just now  :thumbsup:.

I saw lol, Im not even done with your other DC Skins XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for compiling all the non-Marvel skins, midnightphoenix123!  It can be a time-consuming task.  It really looks good so far.

(I asked an administrator or moderator to delete the catalog that Scabbia and I were going to maintain.  It never got off the ground and there's alot of great skins that need to be acknowledged!)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on December 27, 2011, 11:24PM
Thanks for compiling all the non-Marvel skins, midnightphoenix123!  It can be a time-consuming task.  It really looks good so far.

(I asked an administrator or moderator to delete the catalog that Scabbia and I were going to maintain.  It never got off the ground and there's alot of great skins that need to be acknowledged!)

Your very welcome :) I know that it may not be as neat as the other, and not all the pictures may be the same size but I think it works out just fine :D

Just sayin' you made a typo with Black Adam :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on December 28, 2011, 10:14AM
Just sayin' you made a typo with Black Adam :P

Lol thank you I fixed it XD