Current Version

Download Captain Britain V1.8.zip

Changes

- Fixed - Couldn't make ground attacks.
- Fixed - Timing of Grabsmash.
- Fixed - Timing of Otherworld Slam.
- Fixed - Can now trip and stun.
- Fixed - Added sounds (Iron Fist).

- Changed - Otherworld Slam Damage to Energy.

- Added - Ability 'MI-13 Special'.

All credits for the booster should go to sbarth13.
Iron Fist sound credits go to iammingy.

Costumes

Loading Screen

New Loadscreen by wildlifehoodoo

http://wildlifehoodoo.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Britain-rain-version-48986079 (http://wildlifehoodoo.deviantart.com)

Old Loadscreen by Me

X-Treme
Just missed the height of the move but you can see the effects...

Any issues or additions please let me know.

To do list:
- Comic mission
- Conversations

Enjoy (and please post feedback/suggestions/improvements)

This is pretty much the last update that will be made to the mod so feel free to make any changes you like to it (but let me know as I'd be interested to see what you do!)

P.S. Thanks to boreman, iammingy and everyone else for their support

P.P.S. Thanks to Overload for the New Mannequin! - earlier versions will have an older one (so its better to use the most upto date one).

P.P.P.S. Massive thankyou to wildlifehoodoo for letting me use his artwork

P.P.P.P.S. Big thanks to sbarth13 for caring enough about the mod to do further work on it.

:capbrit:

We're sorry, but your file was not found on the server, it might have been removed due to copyright abuse or inactivity

Man, and I REALLY DO want to try that Capt. Brit. I'm tinkering with Black Panther for a Pete Wisdom myself (and I hope this time I make it trough).

July 10, 2007, 07:31AM #3 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 07:52AM by boreman
Hi, sorry for not answering earlier. I have a complain about the numbering. your Captain Britain is using the 170xx slots, wich are already taken by the latest Hulk Mod (and it's numbered based on the DLC...  :(). I'll try it anyway.

EDIT:
On the other hand: EXCALIBUR!

So far, Capt. B's powers don'r show, like there's a link missing to the talents/powerstyle. I don't know if I'm making some mistake extracting the files. Or does anyone else have that problem?

July 10, 2007, 10:28AM #4 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 10:40AM by The Boy Sanga
Damned Hulk, always stealing my limelight (i checked 170xx when i started the mod and it seemed ok, what did you change it to?)

Do none of the powers work on all the costumes cos I haven't had that problem (although I did make it so I'm less likely to be able to discover the problem, I'll have a route around in my files and see what i should have...)

Did you manage to get Wisdom done ok then? I was probably gonna see about what other mods were available for an Excalibur team so I may have to try them all out...

Anyways, time to check my files...

EDIT: Has anyone else discovered this problem with the lack of powers? - Did you rename the files to fit in with the Hulk as thats the only problem that I can think of that may be occuring...

July 10, 2007, 10:42AM #5 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 10:46AM by iammingy
The Boy Sanga, it's hard to find a slot that no one is using or will be using. So, it would be safe to use some of slots used by characters that no one will make a mod of. For example,

69_mantis_bot :rofl:

EDIT: Rename your files to something like 69_Captain_Britain...
mantis_bot has only one skin, so you can use 6902 onwards for your Cpt. B. skins.

Ok, dibs on 69xx - but that means I have to start my numbering at 6902 right...(not sure if mantis bot is in the game but i wanna make sure)?

it is in the game, but it shouldn't affect him as long as you don't overwrite his stuff.
Yes, 6902, 6903, 6904, 6905... :)

July 10, 2007, 11:25AM #9 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 11:29AM by boreman
Hi, and no, there isn't any power, but I copied in such a hurry to test it that I might be wrong. I'll check the packages, anyway. And I didn't rename your files, just backed up Hulk's and played Cap as it was.

I'm still working on Wisdom, won't be too far from BP power wise, with a new balance and a little Fury an DP in there. It's more a matter of anims. A cool addition to a Excalibur team could be a Rachel skin or a Rachel Mod.

Oh, and iammingy's idea is simply brilliant.

Right, I've changed all the file names (thanks to iammingy) in packages etc and it should work with no conflict (hopefully)

For Excalibur, there's also Psylocke available and Dazzler (if you fancied new excalibur - unless its a different Dazzler...)

Anyway, hopefully this one'll work for ya! Enjoy!

July 10, 2007, 03:02PM #11 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:04PM by boreman
Now it works like a charm. Good ideas with the mixing of Thor's animations to make new powers. Really liked how you figured out that airborne one. Now, about the sceptre and Excalibur, I think that as long as the weapons are not a essential part of the powerstyle or fightstyle (like in DP, NC, Ronin, Hawkeye, Fury, etc.), they all should be kept as they are. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy a good surprise.

EDIT: And don't forget Juggernaut for the Excalibur team.

does your captain brit got powers already?

Yeah all his powers should work (little stretched for ideas really so i hoped they worked ok).

@boreman also, for Excalibur (classic) you could potentially use the Rachel Summers iammingy released (I think...)

Not too clued up on Excalibur directly as I've mainly read the Cap's solo stuff (does Nocturn have the same powers as Nightcrawler?)

As for weilding Excalibur and the Star Sceptre (or perhaps the Cap's original quarterstaff as a mod of moon knight's may be possible - still rather new to this modding stuff) they would probably be just for animation puropses but I gota try and find a way of 'attatching' them. I know that when I didn't properly edit the powerstyle (from Luke Cage's) for the sweep attack he'd use a chain so I'll see if i can use something along those lines to try and add a sword...

Whoa, I hadn't realized this. Cool mod! And your Excalibur team screenie looks like you modified entirely your superhero roster!