VENOM movie is happening

Started by Eddie Brock Venom, March 07, 2012, 07:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1220168p1.html

Now I am happy :venom: :venom: :venom:

I hope they take Tom Hardy to play Eddie Brock and make the film so that Venom is an humorous anti-hero who protects the inocent.

I think he should be more of a villain kinda type, we all know Venom as the arch nemesis of spiderman (along with Green goblin), he'll probally have some kind of love interest and stuff :P, in my opinion, they should put him down as a villain, eating whenever he's hungry :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

March 07, 2012, 04:47PM #2 Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:49PM by Eddie Brock Venom
In my opinion they should do like an Lethal protector movie maybe even call it that VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR.

At first just show some actor playing Spidey(not Garfield for heavens sake) and battling Venom and explain Venom's origin in glimpses the first 5-10 min of the film.

So the Venom film wouldn't feature Spidey except in the past glimpses. Then the story starts off Venom is in San Francisco after closing a deal with Spidey so that every hero is in their city. Then make Venom smash some thugs, mafiosi and of course some superpowered villain (not carnage)

And for the sequel VENOM: MAXIMUM CARNAGE add Spider-man and Carnage hey I would rather watch that then a new Spidey movie, he's been done many times(horribly) make this movie from Venom's point of view who is a very complex character(Eddie Brock) if you read all the comics in depth.

Like in the newest Eddie gave up being Anti-Venom one of the more powerful characters in marvel to heal people and he is now an ordinary human. Anti-Venom starting power level/class is 70 (he can lift 70 tons) and that is in his non buffed up version then he may be strong as the juggernaut or the hulk plus his other powers like shapeshifting, webbing, instant healing

BROCK STATS:

Height: 6 ft 3 (1.93cm) as Eddie Brock, 7 ft 6 as Venom

Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg) as Eddie Brock, 795 lbs as Venom

Hair: Strawberry Blond

Eyes: Blue

Strength: can lift:

- 700 lbs (as Brock)

- 25 tons (as Venom),

- 75< tons (as Anti-Venom), he can increase his strength when he bulks up.

Powers:

Superhuman Strength
    Superhuman Durability
    Superhuman Stamina
    Accelerated Healing Factor
    Wall-Crawling
    Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense
    Webbing Generation
    Camouflage Capabilities
    External Symbiote Rejection (Anti-Venom only)
    Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Anti-Venom only)
    Impurity Sense (Anti-Venom only)
    Internal Bodily Cleansing (Anti-Venom only)
    Spider-Power Negation (Anti-Venom only)

If they could only make Venom look like this:

I think it would be cool a movie made from venom's point of view. and by venom I mean the alien symbiote. that certainly would make it unique. to know its thought and what it thinks of each of its new hosts and so on. why it held such a grugde for spider-man's rejection and so on.

also it seems that the director will be the same as the one of Chronicle.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

March 08, 2012, 04:12AM #5 Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:14AM by Eddie Brock Venom
Wow if Venom looked like that then Spidey and Carnage would have nightmares:)

Just without the webbs on him.