Goblin Queen

Started by matt710, July 09, 2007, 06:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think you are talking about are only used by certain characters such as cyclops and ironman.  None of the psychics in the game have any models except psylocke I believe (her psy-knives).  So basically she never had any since there wasn't a need for them.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Alright here are the skins I plan on doing:

Mutant X (already started)

Mutant X Original? (done)

Possible:

No hood of course.

I already have the three that were with the original mod plus the two Mutant X ones.  All I need is at least 4 more.

June 30, 2008, 11:51AM #47 Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:32PM by matt710
Preview of the skins thus far:

mutant x skin = amazing, i love it
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks for the compliment.   :phoenix:  Here is a preview of her next skin. 

Note this shows the end of her menu_action and the beginning of her menu_goodbye.

Here is a preview of a skin that was a failure and a new skin that came out well.  Just one more.

Plus bonus with the new skin you can see the end of menu_goodbye.

Thanks Ramen.

Her is the last skin preview.

Goblin Queen by Matt710

Note: Thank you nodoubt_jr for supplying the base for skin 15301 and the idea of skinchange. 

Goblin Queen Mod:

9 Skins
9 Conversation Huds
3 3d Huds
1 Menu Portrait (hex edited so will never conflict)
Revamped abilities (especially Xtreme 2)
Invididual Icon Set
New Demons
Sounds
Voice
Altered Skeleton
New Fightstyle
New attack shock3 and knockback
New menu anims

Just drag the folders to the XML2 folder and drop.  For the characterheads package and herostats engb, text files have been provided for you to compile into your game's files.  Please note that you should back up anything before writing over it!!!!  I am not responsible for anything that may happen once you add this, it is your own choice to install.  There are no problems found that would hurt the program or computer when I tested it, so there shouldn't be any problems on your version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1b3gmgydg41

Enjoy!!!!

Goblin Queen's Alternate is going to be ready soon.  For her I am impartial to either one since the animations are just as nice.  I guess I would have to say that the one skeleton version is better since it doesn't give issues.

Single Skeleton Alternative:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzxfdyejxqq

Just drag the folders to the XML2 folder and drop.  For the characterheads package and herostats engb, text files have been provided for you to compile into your game's files.  Please note that you should back up anything before writing over it!!!!  I am not responsible for anything that may happen once you add this, it is your own choice to install.  There are no problems found that would hurt the program or computer when I tested it, so there shouldn't be any problems on your version.

Just out of curiosity, who's voice is she using? is it the same as Dark Phoenix?
Let slip the dogs of war!

December 29, 2009, 02:35AM #57 Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 04:36AM by Psionichick
 :phoenix:
Hey guys check out my own Goblin Queen moveset (okay maybe some of it)non goblin powers so her in hero stat will be Madelyne pryor instead of Goblin Queen

Voice:
use Jean's voice

Costume:
- classic
- Mutant X
- the end
- Original Mutant X
- Red Queen(Sisterhood of mutants)

Powers:
Telekinesis - Gives Madelyne the ability to lift and throw objects and enemies. Can build bridges(Press and Hold)
Psionic Bolt - Madelyne fires a huge telepathic ball that slams the target away(just like jean's new effect TK blast in JEAN GREY SKILL BOOSTER ver.1.2 TK SKILL)
Dominating will - Convert enemies into comrades
Telepathic Blast - Blast a huge telepathic wave in a shape of an arc in front of her
Mental Paralysis - A psychic attack that causes the targeted enemy to go into shock
Phobia illusion - Making the enemies realize that they been attack by their own fear(Just like Emma's Insanity plague in MUA1 Mods by Whiteking)
Psychic Detention - Trap the enemies mind in their own dream for a while   

Xtreme:
Psionic Inferno(Xtreme) - Release a powerful Psionic wave that will convert and project an awful image in the mind of enemies that cause them to flee away
Astral Aided(Xtreme) - Summons her astral form to aid her in battle(unable to use her powers,she can use her powers after her astral form is disappeared)

Boost:
Telepathic Cloak - Can prevent her presence from being detected by others
Mental Shield - Uses her psychic energy to increase her defenses
Anodyne - Heal the whole party

passive:
Psionic combat - add mental damage into melee attack
Mental Mastery - Increase Mental damage
Astral Embodiment - Decrease damage taken able to phase through projectile attack

Flight - Use her telekinesis power to levitate her self
Mutant Mastery - increase her mutant power damage     

Has a special conversation with Mr.Sinister,Selene and Sebastian Shaw

And what is the point of this? I mean, do you request someone to do it or you will do it or something?

no! i just want show u guys