HUD portraits release thread (Now with a new name!)

Started by Joshco, December 28, 2006, 07:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteCates, do you mind if I package some of those (namely: the beast) with my converted chars?

No, please do. That's why they're there.  Let me know if you have requests for more Beast HUDs or other characters. 

New HUDs!  :applause:

Archangel (Classic, Original, Ultimate), Avalanche (Classic, Rictor, X-Corps), Bishop (Classic, Original), Blob Original, Cyclops Classic, Emma Frost (Astonishing, Classic, Generation X), Jubilee (Classic, Generation X, Modern, Ultimate), Mystique (Classic, Ulimtate), Phoenix (Classic, Original), Psylocke (Classic, Original, Retro, Xtreme), Pyro Ulimate, Quicksilver (Classic, Original, Ultimate), Rogue Classic, Sabretooth Modern, Scarlet Witch (Classic, Ultimate), Sunfire Armored, Toad (Classic, Modern).

All created by Blizz. I just ran 'em through the skinner.

Get 'em here.

Thankee, sir. Some of em look pretty bad (Classic Toad, Armored Sunfire, Original Blob, etc), but these are more to fill the void for now. Now if only we had more of the actual skins.... :laugh:

Who is between Psylocke and Quicksilver?  I don't recognize him (with the goggles)?

Sorry, that's Ulimate Pyro. I negelcted to name him in the original post.

These are for Psylocke, obviously.  I'm using these in the Psylocke mod I'm doing for MUA.  If you want them before hand:
Link
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

those look really cool
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

OK, I know I've asked for this before, but Pyro's getting closer to being all the way done and the HUD that noelemahc made for the Gladiator skin is higher res and better quality than the game-shot one I worked up. I know it's just a 5/6 skin, but hey, if it's availalbe . . .

Which brings me to my question (again):

Did ANYONE download that big pack o'huds of Noel's before he took it down (a long time ago). This was the only group of HUDs he made I didn't get. It wasn't listed in the HUD release thread, if I remember right. It'd be nice to have the whole pack, but I'll settle for this one for my boy St. John.

EDIT: I found the preview pic Noelemahc posted. It was this pack.

All the huds noel made. Sorry, don't have time to sift through them.

Hey guys I made an Emma Frost hud if anyone wants it.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=c517f76e32e76f16b4cd499222c4702a

Here's what it looks like - (flipped of course)

Quote from: Burning Rage on May 12, 2007, 02:44PM
Here's a new HUD for Sue.  It's for her ... "classic?" outfit.  I reskinned her fourth outfit, and did a new HUD for it.  It was based off one I seen her wear only a couple times as seen here, but I thought was far better than the crap she had now.  Here's what the HUD looks like:

Chocolate egg! now I see this again... the hud.. that Sharon Stone in her glory days? :D

could you share skin and hud? pleeease?

February 13, 2010, 02:41PM #104 Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 02:56PM by nodoubt_jr
Of course they are dead, the last post before yours was from 2007! Dont bump up old threads, you want something reuploaded post in the deadlinks thread, if you want to request something theres a whole board for it!

Edit: mj fan deleted his post, but this was a response to him posting that the links were dead and that he really wanted one of them. next time i'll quote lol.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it