MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 12, 2011, 11:11PM #15 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:14PM by MUALover
Quote from: nuhverah on December 12, 2011, 04:50AM
Ah, lovely booster :rockon:
wish I had more time to try it XD

Thank you :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

December 14, 2011, 09:47AM #16 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:19AM by MUALover
:iwoman: Invisible Woman Booster :iwoman:
Preview : Video : http://youtu.be/5jJ94ZvVQys
Video (by Lightning249539) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1sivL17peo

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Base Booster, Update v.01, and v.02
Conccusive Force : A powerful force blast.
Shattering Bolts : Fires kinetic bolts that seeks and popups targets.
Slamming Blast : Slams two giant spheres that sends a powerful wave of kinetic energy that knockbacks enemies, causing Physical Dmg.
Crushing Sphere : Fires a bolt at an enemy that wraps them in a kinetic sphere, dealing periodic crushing damage.
Kinetic Hold / Kinetic Ball : Holds an enemy in a kinetic sphere. / Fires a kinetic ball that damages enemies and has a chance to knocking them back.
Restraining Wave : Blasts a kinetic energy that telekinetically lifts enemies in the air, crush them.
Invisible Mine : Sue becomes invisible and sets a kinetic trap that release a kinetic energy when activated by enemies, damaging, and/or stun them.
Invisibility : Become invisible to enemies, raises her chance of getting a critical hit, and stuns enemies hit by critical attacks.
Fantastic Shield : Creates a large shield that will deflect projectile attacks.
Ultimate Overload : Creates a large arc of energy that will damage all enemies on the screen and stun them.  If the enemy is already stunned, then the arc will critically hit for 50% of their life.

Update v.03
Conccusive Force : A powerful force blast.
Kinetic Bolts : Fires kinetic bolts that seeks and popups targets.
Kinetic Sphere : Fires a bolt at an enemy that wraps them in a kinetic sphere, dealing periodic crushing damage.
Kinetic Hold : Holds an enemy in a kinetic sphere.
Binding Field : Blasts a kinetic energy that telekinetically lifts enemies in the air, crush them.
Crushing Force : Makes a thin telekinetic sphere in the air, then blast it to the ground, causing powerful knockback and Physical Dmg.
Invisible Mine : Sue becomes invisible and sets a kinetic trap that release a kinetic energy when activated by enemies, damaging, and/or stun them.
Invisibility: Become invisible to enemies, raises her chance of getting a critical hit, and stuns enemies hit by critical attacks.
Fantastic Shield : Creates a large shield that will deflect projectile attacks.
Ultimate Overload : Charges a kinetic sphere on the ground, then blast it radially, causing enemies to be stunned.  If the enemy is already stunned, then the blast will critically hit for 50% of their life.

Updates
1. v.01
- Adds a very little effects to Ultimate Overload (works if FullScreen Effects is enabled)
- Repaired some of typo(s)in powerstyle and talent file and renamed some powers.
- A new feature on Kinetic Ball : When it's on the press and hold mode, the Kinetic Ball will act as a shield for projectile attacks
- Now.. the Kinetic Hold power is divided into three parts (Yeah, this is like Concussive Force) :

• Throw enemy forward (by pressing the power button and forward movement control)
  • Throw enemy backward (by pressing the power button and backward movement control)
  • Locks enemy in a forcefield (by only pressing the power button). The enemy can be hit by melee attacks and power attacks.
- Invisible Mine's invisibility have a short time to being invisible.
- New effects on her melee attacks and finishers.

2. v.02
For this version, you have to start a new game, and you have to edit your herostat.
- Adds Invisible Woman's flying ability! (by Iammingy)
- Now, Kinetic Hold is divided into three parts :

• Throws enemy forward (Press the power button and forward movement control)
  • Throws enemy backward (Press the power button and backward movement control)
  • Locks an enemy in a forcefield, then Invisible Woman shoots him with Kinetic Ball. If the enemy stay alive, the enemy will always trapped in the forcefield and can be attacked. (by only pressing the power button)

3.v.03
- Added a very powerful knockback to Ultimate Overload ('knockback = 1200;' in powerstyle :D)
- Fixed some typos in powerstyles.
- Fixed talents.
- Fixed power clashes with other characters.
- Replace Slamming Blast with Crushing Force : Makes a thin telekinetic sphere in the air, then powerfully blast it down, causing powerful knockback and Physical Dmg. Preview below (early build :D) :

- Updated Ultimate Overload with new animation and effects. (more clearer in the preview video) :

Other Features
1. Changed Telekinesis into a knockback attack
2. New block effect and added a 'deflect projectile' code

How To : Install
1. For Base Booster : Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)
2. For Updates :

• Step 1. You must have the base booster first/previous updates in your game.
  • Step 2. Just overwrite existing file with the file from the Update package. Done!

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game
Iammingy : For his amazing Invisible Woman's ability upgrade
StormyTempest : For the Scarlet Witch booster
Teancum : Thank you for his MUA 2 Assets
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another'
Lightning249539 : Thank you for creating a video for this booster
Toothless : Thank you for his Invisible Woman's blue effects mod
Dark_Mark : Thank you for his 'Official Characters Pack' mod
You : For downloading :D

Download Links
I recommend you to download the base booster and all updates and fixes to prevent you from errors/bugs
Invisible Woman's Booster  : http://www.mediafire.com/?2ejz527ayq0xu8e
Invisible Woman's Update v.01 : http://www.mediafire.com/?cywnrxc82vnbi5r
Invisible Woman's Update v.02 : http://www.mediafire.com/?8t327x5236zdgry
Invisible Woman's Update v.03 : http://www.mediafire.com/?wroqfv38rwl1s5u
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Wow amazing! Looks like I'm gonna have to return to MUA lol. Any chance of a preview video btw?

Thanks for the Sue booster!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This looks really cool and it's great that you have added NEW powers.  Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 14, 2011, 02:13PM
Any chance of a preview video btw?

I'll post some pictures later :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

OMG can't wait to test this! I've been trying to make sue like this for a long time! Xd
You and SuperNatural-Witch need to bring ur boosters together and make an epic mod :D

EDIT:Only thing she's missing is Crushing Force ;)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 14, 2011, 08:00PM
EDIT:Only thing she's missing is Crushing Force ;)

Yeah... I can't do that.. (That power is the most hardest thing...)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Updated the Invisible Woman's booster release thread with pics.. Hope you guys like it...
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 14, 2011, 08:21PM
Yeah... I can't do that.. (That power is the most hardest thing...)

You will probably learn some day!  Thanks again.  The pics really show off the powers.  They look great!  I especially like Slamming Blast, Kinetic Hold/Ball, and Invisible Mine.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on December 14, 2011, 08:48PM
You will probably learn some day!
Yeah, maybe i'll work on that someday.. :)

Quote from: fox456 on December 14, 2011, 03:29PM
This looks really cool and it's great that you have added NEW powers.  Thanks!
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 14, 2011, 03:01PM
Thanks for the Sue booster!
Quote from: marvel_kid on December 14, 2011, 07:46PM
I love the new powers! Good job!
Quote from: fox456 on December 14, 2011, 08:48PM
Thanks again.  The pics really show off the powers.  They look great!  I especially like Slamming Blast, Kinetic Hold/Ball, and Invisible Mine.
Thanks! :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Wow these effects look amazing! Did you add new effects like these to Ultimate Overload?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 15, 2011, 07:54AM
Wow these effects look amazing! Did you add new effects like these to Ultimate Overload?

Thanks, but I don't add new effects to Ultimate Overload.. but it's only the color that changes to blue (by Toothless)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench