MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is Professor X suppose to do power attacks when you just press the light attack? If so, is there a way to stop it?
Cosmic Defenders!

Quote from: liamjohnwyn on February 22, 2013, 11:01PM
Is Professor X suppose to do power attacks when you just press the light attack? If so, is there a way to stop it?

Yes, he supposed to do it. :) The only way to stop doing that is through powerstyle. You have to do it by editing his powerstyle.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

And how would I do that? I'm rubbish at coding stuff...
Cosmic Defenders!

sorry, I love the powers, I just like the idea of normal punching superheros, rather than always using powers.
Cosmic Defenders!

then why dont you pick a melee character?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Because I love professor x, but don't like the idea of the constant use of powers.
Cosmic Defenders!

So... since you're very good at boosters, I have an idea I'd like to run by you. Perhaps when you are finished with your current projects, maybe you can consider doing a Wolverine booster? Logan should be more lethal than he already is. In the comics, he fought the Hulk :hulk_icon: to a stalemate, and once he even fought the entire Marvel universe! He should be the ultimate bad-ass!
----------------------

:wolverine: WOLVERINE - Berzerker Version:

(1) Uses the rage system, but with a few differences. Instead of gradually gaining rage, one of his boosts will give him instant and unlimited rage at no energy cost! This is basically a switch between his normal mode and rage mode. It's a boost that really isn't. In rage mode, he emits red smoke on his body and the dots at his HUD are all glowing red as it usually does. His claws do not have to glow though.
(2) Obviously, the rage moves inflict more damage. So to balance it, his healing factor ability is not available in rage mode - only in normal mode. This gives players a reason to play as the normal one and not just the rage one.
(3) Normal or rage, even his melee attacks cause bleed damage. (C'mon, he has adamantium claws! If he wanted to, he could kill someone easily!)
Basically, you can do his booster the same way you did Jean Grey's (Normal and Phoenix). Keep Logan's icons and add whatever. The pics and links to pics shown are for visual aids & motivation. Here's his power moveset (Red text = In rage mode):

Claw Slash: (Same as in-game)
Berzerker Barrage: Runs and viciously strikes opponents. Extra bleed damage. (Based on Capcom games. Replaces "Claw Frenzy" but works the same way.)

Lethal Lunge: (Same as in game):
Certain Death: (Same as in-game. Keep the awesome skull "Certain Death" icon.)
Eviscerate: (Same as in game)
Adamantium Lazer Blade: Wolverine slices through the space/time continuum, releasing energy comets that explode upon impact. High damage. (Based on X-Men arcade game. For fan service. Obvously Logan can't really do this, but then again Logan isn't real at all. He's a comic character, so why not? Hopefully you've played this game and know how it looks.)
http://elder-geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Xmen-Arcade-Screens-111010-5.jpg
Spin Attack: (same as in game, but for normal Wolverine)
Fear: In a radial blast, Logan scares enemies into fear, stunning them briefly.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VEQUo9u9hyE/UJwafHJZrUI/AAAAAAAABzo/ifIlClVF5k4/s1600/1335244-wolverine_by_wolfscream.jpg
Warrior Rage: Logan unleashes his dark side and switches to an enraged state. Costs no energy. Gives access to rage moves. (Use "Fury" Icon" and no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Samurai Calm: Logan calms down and switches to his normal state. Costs no energy. Gives access to normal moves. (Uses no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Healing Overdrive: Kicks his healing factor up a notch, by improving recovery speed and momentum gain. (Boost)
Killer Instinct: 20% more damage and also gives all powers high chances of instant kill. (Use "Certain Death" skull icon and "Fury" animation.)(Boost)
http://geektyrant.com/storage/post-images-2011/wolverineOrigin.jpeg
Weapon X: Gains 20% movement speed and attack speed for himself and allies, and high chance to dodge projectile/beam attacks. (Boost)
Riot Control: (Same as taunt), plus Logan becomes 20% resistant to damage. Immune to stun. (Uses "Taunt" icon)(Boost)
Feral Rage: (Same as in-game) (Xtreme)
Feral Rage: (Same as in-game), plus increases damage of other Xtremes. (Xtreme)

Abilities - Might, Healing Factor (turned off in Rage mode), Blood (All melee attacks cause bleed damage.)
Grab Smash - (Same as in-game)

So, what do you think? I believe this is a project you can do. Maybe you can consider it after the conclusion of your current projects.

Quote from: Outsider on February 26, 2013, 04:40PM
So... since you're very good at boosters, I have an idea I'd like to run by you. Perhaps when you are finished with your current projects, maybe you can consider doing a Wolverine booster? Logan should be more lethal than he already is. In the comics, he fought the Hulk :hulk_icon: to a stalemate, and once he even fought the entire Marvel universe! He should be the ultimate bad-ass!

Yeah, I can do Wolverine booster/other character boosters after my works is done.. ;) BTW, he also can fought Jean Grey :phoenix: to death in X3. How cool was that? :D

(1) Uses the rage system, but with a few differences. Instead of gradually gaining rage, one of his boosts will give him instant and unlimited rage at no energy cost! This is basically a switch between his normal mode and rage mode. It's a boost that really isn't. In rage mode, he emits red smoke on his body and the dots at his HUD are all glowing red as it usually does. His claws do not have to glow though.
(2) Obviously, the rage moves inflict more damage. So to balance it, his healing factor ability is not available in rage mode - only in normal mode. This gives players a reason to play as the normal one and not just the rage one.
(3) Normal or rage, even his melee attacks cause bleed damage. (C'mon, he has adamantium claws! If he wanted to, he could kill someone easily!)
Basically, you can do his booster the same way you did Jean Grey's (Normal and Phoenix). Keep Logan's icons and add whatever. The pics and links to pics shown are for visual aids & motivation. Here's his power moveset (Red text = In rage mode):

No energy cost?? He will be more powerful than Jean Grey then.. :D
For the healing factor thing, I'll see about that..
For the bleed damage thing, I have to look at that :)

Berzerker Barrage: Runs and viciously strikes opponents. Extra bleed damage. (Based on Capcom games. Replaces "Claw Frenzy" but works the same way.)

Lethal Lunge: (Same as in game):
Eviscerate: (Same as in game)
Adamantium Lazer Blade: Wolverine slices through the space/time continuum, releasing energy comets that explode upon impact. High damage. (Based on X-Men arcade game. For fan service. Obvously Logan can't really do this, but then again Logan isn't real at all. He's a comic character, so why not? Hopefully you've played this game and know how it looks.)
http://elder-geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Xmen-Arcade-Screens-111010-5.jpg
Spin Attack: (same as in game, but for normal Wolverine)
Fear: In a radial blast, Logan scares enemies into fear, stunning them briefly.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VEQUo9u9hyE/UJwafHJZrUI/AAAAAAAABzo/ifIlClVF5k4/s1600/1335244-wolverine_by_wolfscream.jpg
Warrior Rage: Logan unleashes his dark side and switches to an enraged state. Costs no energy. Gives access to rage moves. (Use "Fury" Icon" and no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Samurai Calm: Logan calms down and switches to his normal state. Costs no energy. Gives access to normal moves. (Uses no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Healing Overdrive: Kicks his healing factor up a notch, by improving recovery speed and momentum gain. (Boost)
Killer Instinct: 20% more damage and also gives all powers high chances of instant kill. (Use "Certain Death" skull icon and "Fury" animation.)(Boost)
Weapon X: Gains 20% movement speed and attack speed for himself and allies, and high chance to dodge projectile/beam attacks. (Boost)
Riot Control: (Same as taunt), plus Logan becomes 20% resistant to damage. Immune to stun. (Uses "Taunt" icon)(Boost)
Feral Rage: (Same as in-game), plus increases damage of other Xtremes. (Xtreme)

Abilities - Might, Healing Factor (turned off in Rage mode), Blood (All melee attacks cause bleed damage.)

So, what do you think? I believe this is a project you can do. Maybe you can consider it after the conclusion of your current projects.

What do I think? It's great!! You're an awesome powerset planner :D

I think you can give Wolverine 10 powers ;) In my perspective, not to disrespect you, 2 boosts is enough, I don't love power boosts very much..
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 26, 2013, 05:08PM
I think you can give Wolverine 10 powers ;) In my perspective, not to disrespect you, 2 boosts is enough, I don't love power boosts very much..

Hmm... so a shortened moveset. Something like this?

(1) Uses the rage system, but with a few differences. Instead of gradually gaining rage, one of his boosts will give him instant and unlimited rage at a low energy cost. This is basically a switch between his normal mode and rage mode. It's a boost that really isn't. In rage mode, he emits red smoke on his body and the dots at his HUD are all glowing red as it usually does. His claws do not have to glow though.

Lethal Lunge: (Same as in-game)
Eviscerate: (Same as in-game)
Adamantium Lazer Blade: Wolverine slices through the space/time continuum, releasing energy comets that explode upon impact. High damage. (Based on X-Men arcade game. For fan service. Obvously Logan can't really do this, but then again Logan isn't real at all. He's a comic character, so why not? Hopefully you've played this game and know how it looks. Replaces "Spin Attack.")
Warrior Rage: Logan unleashes his dark side and switches to an enraged state. Costs little energy. Gives access to rage moves. (Use "Fury" Icon" and no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Samurai Calm: Logan calms down and switches to his normal state. Costs little energy. Gives access to normal moves. (Uses no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Killer Instinct: (Same as "Fury") plus it gives all melee moves high chances of instant kill. (Use "Certain Death" skull icon and "Fury" animation.)(Boost)
Feral Rage: (Same as in-game) (Xtreme) (Normal or Rage)

I've shortened it to 11. It's now 3 moves (with rage alternates making it 6, got rid of "Spin Attack/Fear"), 2 boosts (with rage alternates, got rid of 3rd boost "Weapon X/Riot Control"), and the Xtreme has no difference, as both modes does the same one.

Quote from: Outsider on February 26, 2013, 05:28PM
Hmm... so a shortened moveset. Something like this?

(1) Uses the rage system, but with a few differences. Instead of gradually gaining rage, one of his boosts will give him instant and unlimited rage at a low energy cost. This is basically a switch between his normal mode and rage mode. It's a boost that really isn't. In rage mode, he emits red smoke on his body and the dots at his HUD are all glowing red as it usually does. His claws do not have to glow though.

Warrior Rage: Logan unleashes his dark side and switches to an enraged state. Costs little energy. Gives access to rage moves. (Use "Fury" Icon" and no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Samurai Calm: Logan calms down and switches to his normal state. Costs little energy. Gives access to normal moves. (Uses no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Killer Instinct: 20% more damage and also gives all melee moves high chances of instant kill. (Use "Certain Death" skull icon and "Fury" animation.)(Boost)
Feral Rage: (Same as in-game) (Xtreme) (Normal or Rage)

I've shortened it to 11. It's now 3 moves (with rage alternates making it 6), 2 boosts (with rage alternates, got rid of 3rd boost "Weapon X/Riot Control"), and the Xtreme has no difference, as both modes does the same one.

I mean you can make it to 10x2 powers, mix it with Rage powers, it will be 20 :) Like this :
1. 7 normal offensive powers
2. 7 'rage' offensive powers
3. 2 normal boosts
4. 2 'rage' boosts
5. 1 normal Xtreme
6. 1 'rage' Extreme

Like my Jean Grey powerset ;) I hope I don't disturbing you with this :bowdown:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 26, 2013, 05:33PM
I mean you can make it to 10x2 powers, mix it with Rage powers, it will be 20 :) Like this :
1. 7 normal offensive powers
2. 7 'rage' offensive powers
3. 2 normal boosts
4. 2 'rage' boosts
5. 1 normal Xtreme
6. 1 'rage' Extreme

Like my Jean Grey powerset ;) I hope I don't disturbing you with this :bowdown:

Oh, that's what you meant. That's a little difficult because he's a melee character, but I can give it a shot. (No worries - you're not disturbing me. If this booster is made, then everybody wins.) Give me a few minutes and I'll post it.

February 26, 2013, 06:43PM #341 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:15PM by Outsider
Ok, so he now has 20 powers in total, making Wolverine the first melee character with a huge moveset. I didn't think that was possible... (You can decide if his normal/rage switching boost should be at no energy cost, or a low energy cost. Shouldn't be high cost because he's only switching modes.)

Spin Attack: (same as in-game, but for normal Wolverine)
Fear: In a radial blast, Logan scares enemies into fear by growling, stunning them briefly.
Drill Claw: Logan lunges forward with a quick stinging claw attack that stuns an enemy. (Based on Capcom games.)
Blazing Slash: In seemingly the blink of an eye, Logan speeds forward with a lethal slash that causes extra bleed damage.
Upward Slash: Logan uses both arms and slices an enemy upward. Pops up enemy.
Riot Control: Spins claws in a radial pattern whiie jumping, popping up multiple enemies.
Impaler: Stabs claws through nearest enemy, lifts him up, and slams him down hard causing radial seismic damage.
Weapon X: Slices an enemy multiple times, and finishes with a blue energy pulse that causes radial damage and knockback. (Based on Capcom games. Energy pulse is as in the picture below.)

Warrior Rage: Logan unleashes his dark side and switches to an enraged state. Costs little to no energy. Gives access to rage moves. (Use "Fury" Icon" and no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Samurai Calm: Logan calms down and switches to his normal state. Costs little to no energy. Gives access to normal moves. (Uses no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Killer Instinct: (Same as "Fury") plus it gives all powers high chances of instant kill. (Use "Certain Death" skull icon and "Fury" animation.) (Boost)
Raging Storm: The screen turns pitch black. All that is seen is multiple fierce slashes (see the "Berzerker Barrage" pic) and blood. All that is heard are the enemies' final screams... (Xtreme)

Damn! Now Wolverine really is the best at what he does... as he should be.

Quote from: Outsider on February 26, 2013, 06:43PM
Ok, so he now has 20 powers in total, making Wolverine the first melee character with a huge moveset. I didn't think that was possible... (You can decide if his normal/rage switching boost should be at no energy cost, or a low energy cost. Shouldn't be high cost because he's only switching modes.)

Spin Attack: (same as in-game, but for normal Wolverine)
Fear: In a radial blast, Logan scares enemies into fear by growling, stunning them briefly.
Drill Claw: Logan lunges forward with a quick stinging claw attack that stuns an enemy. (Based on Capcom games.)
Blazing Slash: In seemingly the blink of an eye, Logan speeds forward with a lethal slash that causes extra bleed damage.
Upward Slash: Logan uses both arms and slices an enemy upward. Pops up enemy.
Riot Control: Spins claws in a radial pattern whiie jumping, popping up multiple enemies.
Impaler: Stabs claws through nearest enemy, lifts him up, and slams him down hard causing radial seismic damage.
Weapon X: Slices an enemy multiple times, and finishes with a blue energy pulse that causes radial damage and knockback. (Based on Capcom games. Energy pulse is as in the picture below.)

Warrior Rage: Logan unleashes his dark side and switches to an enraged state. Costs little to no energy. Gives access to rage moves. (Use "Fury" Icon" and no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Samurai Calm: Logan calms down and switches to his normal state. Costs little to no energy. Gives access to normal moves. (Uses no animation so it's quick to perform.)(Boost)
Killer Instinct: (Same as "Fury") plus it gives all powers high chances of instant kill. (Use "Certain Death" skull icon and "Fury" animation.) (Boost)
Raging Storm: The screen turns pitch black. All that is seen is multiple fierce slashes (see the "Berzerker Barrage" pic) and blood. All that is heard are the enemies' final screams... (Xtreme)

Damn! Now Wolverine really is the best at what he does... as he should be.

Well, I can do this as long as there's no animation problem ;)
For Raging Storm, it sounds very creepy... :eek:

Thanks for inspirating me, the powerset for Wolverine is very awesome :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

March 31, 2013, 12:17AM #343 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:22AM by MUALover
:dazzler: Songbird's New Wings Effect - Version 1 :dazzler:

Preview :

Info
New Songbird's new wings effects. It's just like butterfly wings. :D You have to install DeeDooo's and then Gevth's Songbird's new wings effect. Just extract the package to your MUA directory and overwrite the effect. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Credits and Thanks
:dazzler: Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game.
:dazzler: DeeDooo : For his Songbird's new wings effect.
:dazzler: Gevth : For his Songbird's new wings effect.
:dazzler: whiteking : For his amazing MUA2 Songbird Conversion Mod.

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?8f64p815sc89da6
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on March 31, 2013, 12:17AM
:dazzler: Songbird's New Wings Effect - Version 1 :dazzler:

Preview :

Info
New Songbird's new wings effects. It's just like butterfly wings. :D You have to install DeeDooo's and then Gevth's Songbird's new wings effect. Just extract the package to your MUA directory and overwrite the effect. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Credits and Thanks
:dazzler: Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game.
:dazzler: DeeDooo : For his Songbird's new wings effect.
:dazzler: Gevth : For his Songbird's new wings effect.
:dazzler: whiteking : For his amazing MUA2 Songbird Conversion Mod.

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?8f64p815sc89da6

They tried to make me go to rehab and I said NOOOO no no!!

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."