MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: panospanos on July 13, 2013, 01:13PM
Don't worry about your English! It's not my first language too! :D
Yes, i was trying different mods and boosters for Storm before i installed yours. Do you think that has caused the problem? in which way?

I think it's the problem, you should do a clean install, then install my booster, if it doesn't work, wait for my announcement. I should analyze this further. Thanks for reporting BTW! :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

You're welcome! When you say clean install what do you mean exactly?

Quote from: panospanos on July 13, 2013, 01:48PM
You're welcome! When you say clean install what do you mean exactly?

Reinstall the game, and then install my booster. See if that tips is working ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

can you make magneto's attacks yellow, like in the cartoon show?

also, can you make a magneto booster with a shield that works like in MUA, also for the goblin glider?

I seem to be having a problem with the Jean Grey mod, and I was wondering if maybe others might have had the same problem and fixed it? I start a new game and her powers work beautifully (except for Telekinesis, which I've heard is a problem playing with joysticks or controllers which is what I use).

The only problem I have is that she doesn't use melee attacks. The animations don't work and she does no damage, however she the end of combo animations still plays and does damage. She can attack if she picks up an item weapon tho. I've tried clean installs, new games, checking and double checking herostats.. but she still doesn't fight.

Anyone have an idea why this might happen // any suggestions on fixing it (other than new game/clean install)?

Thanks!

Edit: Just wanted to say your mod work is stunning!

Ah, yes. I downloaded and installed the most recent one. Do you think I should get an older version instead?

And it still doesn't work? Have you tried

1 : Downloading the orignal Jean grey mod
2 : Installing the base booster v1, v1.1 and v1.2?
2 : Re-installing the booster?

(In case you didn't do 1, do that BEFORE installing the booster)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yeah I've tried installing the original Jean Grey (before the booster) from the Big Xmen Legends II archive as well as her individual download then v1, v1.1, and v1.2. I'm at work so I'll probably try again tonight fresh installing OC Pack, original Jean Grey, then booster. Maybe the umpteenth time will be lucky  :phoenix:

I was just hoping there might be a line of code I can alter that magically fixes things. lol

Edit: Reinstalled again and melee works now. Thanks for your help!

Quote from: Dark_Ansem on July 16, 2013, 02:24AM
can you make magneto's attacks yellow, like in the cartoon show?
You can recolor it by yourself by editing the effects file.

Quote from: Dark_Ansem on July 16, 2013, 02:58AM
also, can you make a magneto booster with a shield that works like in MUA, also for the goblin glider?
A shield? Can you repeat what you said? I can't understand it.

Quote from: phenom on July 22, 2013, 10:55AM
Edit: Just wanted to say your mod work is stunning!
Thanks a lot, phenom! Really appreciate it! :) I'm so sorry I didn't help you at all. BTW, thanks for your help for phenom, Polygone ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Dark_Ansem on July 16, 2013, 02:58AM

Do you mean like, a shield if he flies?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

MUALover collaborating with Owl City presents :D
:phoenix: Madelyne Pryor Mod :phoenix:
Preview Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nu-WC5bVUo

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats. For this mod, new game is required.

Info
My first collaboration mod with one of amazing skinners around the forum, Owl City.
We had a great time when making her so we hope you enjoy her as much as we enjoy making her.
Reminder
Before you install this mod, install the Official Characters Mod on your computer first. You can get it here : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3380.0.html
Skins
  • 15102.igb : Mutant X
  • 15103.igb : Classic
  • 15104.igb : Red Queen - Sisterhood
  • 15105.igb : Red Queen - Hellfire Club
  • 15116.igb : Bonus Skin, not listed in herostat
Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Telekinesis : Gives Madelyne the ability to lift and throw objects and enemies. Can build bridges. (Press and Hold)
Mind Control : Generates a beam of mental energy that controls the minds of her enemies.
Astral Warp Chaos : Teleports around the room while charging enemies with a mental energy, causing them to explode over time.
Demon Guardian : Conjures a telekinetic demon that will follow her and swarm any enemy that comes nearby.
Mental Torture : Uses her concentration to create nightmares inside her enemies mind. (Press and Hold)
Psionic Blast : Creates a telekinetic blast that will hold enemies immobile for a time.
Telepathic Cloak : Masks her presence from being detected by enemies, raises her chance of getting a critical hit, and stuns enemies hit by critical attacks. With experience, she can later extend the cloak to her allies.
Goblin Shield : Creates a large shield that deflects projectile attacks and burns to those who come near the shield.
Demonic Call : Spawns a demon from the Astral Plane to fight alongside team for a time.
Psychotic Mayhem : Unleashes a powerful blast of mental energy that regenerates illusions in enemies mind, has a chance to turn the enemy into a demon.

Other Features
1. Teleport : Jump twice to teleport after Astral Warp Chaos is learned
2. 4 skins, and a bonus skin (15116.igb)
3. New effects on her melee attacks (not new melee combos, powers and such)
4. Using Invisible Woman animations
5. Unique soundset (altough there's no spectacular sounds here)
6. A set of icons
7. A loading screen
8. 4 HUDs resembling her skins
9. A mannequin
Known Bugs
1. When Madelyne executes 'Astral Warp Chaos' power, she falls to the below of the ground and dead, but this doesn't happen too often.
2. More bugs? Please report here.

Future Updates
1. Will include 'Extendable Melee Combos' or 'Random Attacks' feature
2. Will include a shield that deflects projectiles while blocking
3. Repair and remove typos (if any) on powerstyles and talents
4. Psionic Blast upgrade : Creates a telekinetic blast that will hold enemies immobile for a time. Has a chance to turn them into demon statues
5. More unique sounds
6. Repair and remove any bugs and errors

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game
matt710 : For his original Goblin Queen mod
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another'
12emre12 : Thanks for finding us bugs
R3ynara : Thanks for reporting the broken link
1. Skins
2. Some of the powers made by him
3. Most of the effects done by him
1. Continuing the mod
2. Editing effects, powerstyles, and talents
3. Knockback code
4. Repairing some of powerstyles and talents error
And anybody that we forgot. Tell us if your name is not on the credits.

Download Link
(UPDATED 06/01/2015) Madelyne Pryor Mod : https://www.mediafire.com/?ebspltkvoaps35c
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Wow great Download now :D :D !!!!!!!!!
@Just a little thing What do you mean by
QuoteWhen Madelyne executes 'Astral Warp Chaos' power, she falls to the ground and dead, but this doesn't happen too often
You mean she dies after the power?

Gonna Watch the preview and play! :D :D