XML2 Character Mod Catalog

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 10, 2007, 02:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 18, 2010, 07:55AM
Sorry I only have a Sage hope it works for now :) http://www.2shared.com/file/ObQTBLQw/Sage_v10.html

Thanks! But I can't seem to find where to click to download her. :S

I know there is something at the bottom of it that says save to pc, you just click that and it will download :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: egnite987 on December 18, 2010, 08:35PM
*This is what comes up for Sage; :sage:

"Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources"

*Okay, I got Angel to work but he can't fly, I've looked through his stats page and theres no "Flight" thing to upgrade, But he can fly when I play on the Main Menu Danger Room.

*Northstar doesn't have a herostat file.

*Surge works but when I use her num. 2 power its purple and yellow boxy thing, not sure how to explain it, would this happen because I havn't started a new game? :surge:

*Chamber worked when I copied and pasted the URL instead of clicking on the link. :)

BTW, Thanks for trying to fix them and Forge is AWESOME! :D

Sage link works, it just doesnt seem to work for you. I just tried the mediafire link and it worked, i was able to download it. Again, mediafire can act weird for some people. Usually trying it hours later or a day later fixes it. If you read back a couple of post others have had the same issue at times. If it goes on for more than a day that we would be happy to offer an alternative link.

Angel can fly in game. This is exactly why you need to start a new game from default. Whatever spot you put him in didnt have flight which is a shared talent, so now in that save game Angel doesnt have flight. For example if you put him in Sabretooth's spot and you load a game with an old save Angel would not have flight, but would have might instead since that is what Sabretooth had. So you must start a new game everytime you add a new mod for it to work properly.

Check out the Northstar release thread for your answer on him and here for Surge http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.msg95358.html#msg95358
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

TYVM!
They all seem to work now, you and every other modder do awesome things!
Thanks again ;)

Pretty cool i was looking for the Black cat and the Magik one thanks

:highfive:
Perfetc World Weres Theres No Place For Wisdom.                Morodo :strange:

Please tell me anyone are there the Guardian, Vindicator and Mr Sinister mod for XML2?

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

there is no guardian neither vindicator. Marvel watcher is working on them.

Thank you for the info Ariel!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

:nova: Can somebody please tell me how to expand the roster without replacing the original characters?

:mystique: could you do this mystique mod to mua, please?

there is already a mystique mod for mua. Check the character mod catalog.

July 05, 2011, 06:05AM #191 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:42PM by nodoubt_jr

how to install the character in the game ? PLEASE

sorry iam new in the forums, these mods are for x-men legend or for marvel ultimate alliance???????? in case is for x-men, exist a mod of cloak and dagger  :cd:  from marvel ultimate alliance????????

X-Men. Look for the MUA section and I think there's no Cloak and Dagger mod yet @ MUA.

I am wondering if the same can be done for MUA 1. I am reffering to all X-men and all Brotherhood addons. Official charecter addon aside an X-men only addon would be great for those of us who are not so good at using the heroselect. A full installer with its own exe would be a wonderfull adition if someone is willing to put the effort in it. Thnx. :warpath: