XML2 Character Mod Catalog

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 10, 2007, 02:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No problem. Sorry i didnt upload them sooner, i had forgotten they were down.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Penance & Domino are sweet. Thanks for taking the time to do them guys, They are great. I've been waiting for a great Domino mod  :domino: now I've got one to use. Probably going to try Songbird & Hellion next.

The mods are excellent!  I'm loving them so far.  One problem I'm having is that the link for Forge says that the file has been deleted.  If he could be re-upped, that would be great.  Thanks.   :capamer:

I think matt's jean grey booster link is down.

What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Canino's Lady Deathstrike has been recently updated.

Surge, Northstar, Moonstar and Dust arn't working properly.. When I installed Moonstar she had no power sets, Northstar didn't come with a herostat, when I chose to play surge the game shut down and with Dust there are no sounds for when she uses her powers.
I think this is just Shaftcrawlers stuff that arn't working (I think that's his name, sorry if i've spelt it wrong).
Please fix, in the mean time I will try downloading his other stuff to see if they are all borken.
Thanks.

December 18, 2010, 01:28AM #174 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 03:47AM by egnite987
*UPDATE*
I've checked more characters, Listed Below:

*Husk- No Problems.

*Sage- Link Dead.

*Wolfsbane- When clicked on game shuts down.

*Forge- Link Dead.

*Chamber- Link Dead.

*Angel- Link Dead.

I've found a fix for Moonstar after searching through most characters files one of her files are called "talent", If anyones experiencing the problems listed above this post just change "talent" to "talents" and mod her in again!

I will keep checking! Thank you :)

Sorry I only have a Sage hope it works for now :) http://www.2shared.com/file/ObQTBLQw/Sage_v10.html

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 18, 2010, 02:18PM #176 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 02:48PM by nodoubt_jr
Quote from: egnite987 on December 18, 2010, 01:28AM
*UPDATE*
I've checked more characters, Listed Below:

*Husk- No Problems.

*Sage- Link Dead.

*Wolfsbane- When clicked on game shuts down.

*Forge- Link Dead.

*Chamber- Link Dead.

*Angel- Link Dead.

I've found a fix for Moonstar after searching through most characters files one of her files are called "talent", If anyones experiencing the problems listed above this post just change "talent" to "talents" and mod her in again!

I will keep checking! Thank you :)

I'll re-upload some of these that i have. Wolfsbane should not crash your game, are you starting a new game everytime you install a new game? You most start a new game from default for the mods to work properly. Save games may load certain new characters, but some stats will not load and others may crash the game. I'm using both versions of Wolfsbane in my game so im sure it works.

edit: Dust also would not crash your game since i have used her in the past, again you have to start a new game and if you have you must be doing something else wrong.

Thanks for the reports :)

edit: i checked all the ones you mentioned being down and i was able to download all of them except Forge. Sometimes mediafire acts funny, so try again to download because those links are not down.

Okay, I havn't been starting new games, Iv'e just loaded from my saved games.

I will download Forge, Is Angel and Professor X working properly?
Thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful to everyone, I've noticed you in many, many threads here lol

December 18, 2010, 08:35PM #179 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 05:49AM by egnite987
*This is what comes up for Sage; :sage:

"Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources"

*Okay, I got Angel to work but he can't fly, I've looked through his stats page and theres no "Flight" thing to upgrade, But he can fly when I play on the Main Menu Danger Room.

*Northstar doesn't have a herostat file.

*Surge works but when I use her num. 2 power its purple and yellow boxy thing, not sure how to explain it, would this happen because I havn't started a new game? :surge:

*Chamber worked when I copied and pasted the URL instead of clicking on the link. :)

BTW, Thanks for trying to fix them and Forge is AWESOME! :D