XML2 Character Mod Catalog

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 10, 2007, 02:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Boycus730 on September 16, 2019, 07:18AM
Your updated blurb at the top gave me hope for an Abigail Brand mod that I had somehow missed... Oh well.

That was just the example I copied from the MUA character mod catalog

The links for Banshee, Havok, and Psylocke have been fixed!

All versions of Havok's mod had been lost to the ages, except for the files present in the All X-Men Edition. I separated those files out and added them to their own download. Only the single-skeleton version was available though, and the 2 skeleton version has been lost for sure

The Character Mod Catalog is now completely up to date, with all links working (except for Cohollow's Blob mod, which is undergoing some work)

December 20, 2019, 03:38PM #243 Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 04:42PM by Ceamonks890
EDIT: Out-of-date link to Cohollow's Blob mod removed.

December 21, 2019, 05:04PM #244 Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 04:43PM by Ceamonks890
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 20, 2019, 03:38PM
I managed to get a backup of Cohollow's Blob mod made, long before his original download link started to have issues. So until his mod gets re-released, you can use this link from my archives for the time being.

I think he wanted to leave it down while he's updating the mod. But I'll confirm with him

:blob: well damn. I hope they aren't using the old version and got their hands on the new release instead. I'm not happy with condition of the old release. :blob:

Quote from: Cohollow on February 29, 2020, 11:22AM
:blob: well damn. I hope they aren't using the old version and got their hands on the new release instead. I'm not happy with condition of the old release. :blob:

I updated the Blob link and added Unstoppable Colossus. Let me know if anything else is out of date

Would hemlot's voice pack work for the All X-Men bundle?

Quote from: tatsumi on July 25, 2022, 09:01PM
Would hemlot's voice pack work for the All X-Men bundle?

Are you referring to the new x_voice? I really don't know. I think it should work, but I haven't tested it. Unfortunately, sounds are in a bit of a limbo stage for XML2 until we can get a better tool put together to make them easier to install.

I saw your message on Enigma's Cannonball mod. I don't know if the issue is just that the new x_voice doesn't have Cannonball's stuff in it.