XML2 Character Mod Catalog

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 10, 2007, 02:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's stinks cause I wanted someone like that on my team thanks anyway
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 12, 2010, 06:03PM
what do you mean by control time? im not sure what you mean by that, most likely its not something that works in XML2

Im gonna bet he means the power the Silver Surfer had (and i believe Ms Marvel) in MUA where they could control time by slowing everything exept themselves + teammates

Yea.. That Is.. So is it possible I'm tryin to start modding and I cant find someone like that in the game but only  the 2nd horseman who could only solw it down and I'm lookin 4 something that freeze time or an target

I believe freezing time is not possible, in both MUA and XML2

DAng But prof. could in x men legends 1, with his ultimate move..... Gasp!!!

Im not sure but i believe thats probally a missing (enter thingie here) that wasnt in both these games, they also removed Jeans up and down Telepathic abbilty, and i believe that if you look into it, they removed way more

I guess your right jeez! I really wanted that... Thanks 4 helpin

Can somebody be so kind as to help me with my herostat my computer wont let me change it and I would like to play with some of the other characters like Shadowcat so if you could help it would be very nice. :cd:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just tried and that didnt work either it always pops up as a blank document Ive tried pasting it on the desktop every where and it never works :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I got an idea... Is it possible to take iceman ice bean and just remove the ice and keep the freeze and the sames goes for slow bean too

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 18, 2010, 05:25PM
I just tried and that didnt work either it always pops up as a blank document Ive tried pasting it on the desktop every where and it never works :(

I have had that problem, make a copy of your herostat in a seperate folder, then if you want to overwrite it with your edited herostat, delete it

Quote from: Lieutenant#61 on July 19, 2010, 06:05AM
I got an idea... Is it possible to take iceman ice bean and just remove the ice and keep the freeze and the sames goes for slow bean too

You really need to start learning were to correctly post stuff. This thread is not for questions, theres a whole board for that http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/board,18.0.html. This thread is only a mod catalog and to discuss that mod catalouge.

This isnt the first time you have done this, so please stop doing it :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Oh my bad; English is not my first language.. and the reason I post it here... was  because I was discussing it here earlier  ...

Either way it doesnt belong here
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it