Character Conversations

Started by Lightwave, November 04, 2011, 08:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a listing of all character conversations. I am especially interested in Hulk from MUA Gold Edition. Also is there a conversation (not XP question) that speaks on Loki telling Dead Pool he's a comic book character?

November 04, 2011, 07:05PM #1 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:51PM by Metallist
Act 1

Helicarrier:
:wolverine: and  :nfury: (If you talk to him when you reach fury's location)
:capamer: and  :nfury: (If you talk to him when you reach fury's location)
:thor: and  :nfury: (If you talk to him when you reach fury's location)
:spiderman: and :nfury: (If you talk to him when you reach fury's location)
:elektra: and  :bullseye:
:daredevil: and  :bullseye: (If you have both  :daredevil: and  :elektra: only elektra's dialogue will appear)
:deadpool: and trapped SHIELD soldier
:capamer: and Winter Soldier
:thor: and Radioactive Man (if you have both  :capamer: and  :thor:,  only cap's conversation will appear. There is no way to get both in a game unless you die and try the fight again I think)
:doom: and Winter Soldier/Radioactive Man (I have no idea when this dialogue triggers, as I cannot make all the characters from the OC pack run, please someone correct me if this is wrong)
:strange: and Fing Fang Foom
:magneto: and Fing Fang Foom

Stark Tower
:deadpool: and  :blackwidow: (3 different bonus conversations!!!)
:wolverine: and  :nfury: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:capamer: and  :nfury: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:fantastic: and  :nfury: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:stark: and  :nfury: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:panther: and  :nfury: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:daredevil: and  :blackwidow: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:spiderwoman: and  :blackwidow: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:elektra: and  :blackwidow: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:iceman: and  :blackwidow: (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:humant: and Wyatt Wingfoot
:humant: and  Hank Pym (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:spiderman: and Hank Pym (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:warbird: and Hank Pym (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:thor: and Hank Pym (3 conversations - before and after the omega mission, and after the atlantis mission)
:blade: and Hank Pym (only after the atlantis mission)
:strange: and  :vision: (only before the omega mission)
:ghostr: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the omega mission)
:storm: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the omega mission)
:thing: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the omega mission)
:iwoman: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the omega mission)

Omega Base
:wolverine: and Dum Dum Dugan
:stark: and Crimson Dynamo
:spiderman: and  :mysterio:
:venom: and  :mysterio:
:fantastic: and Bruce Banner
:capamer: when he finds the secret area

Stark Lab
:deadpool: and Jarvis (only before the atlantis mission)
:deadpool: and Weasel (only before the atlantis mission)
:spiderwoman: and Jarvis (2 conversations - before and after the atlantis mission)
:capamer: and Jarvis (only before the atlantis mission)
:stark: and Jarvis (only before the atlantis mission)

Atlantis
:panther: and  :namor: (after retrieving the walek seaweed)
:iceman: and :namor: (immediately after he is set free)
:iwoman: and :namor: (after retrieving the walek seaweed)

Mandarin's Palace
:storm: and  :nfury: (at the beginning of the mission)
:warbird: and Mandarin (before facing the first version of Ultimo)
:spiderwoman: and Grey Gargoyle
:blade: and Mandarin (after defeating him)

Act 2

Inner Sanctum
:deadpool: and Ancient One
:strange: and Ancient One
:strange: and Wong
:deadpool: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:elektra: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:iceman: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:spiderwoman: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:daredevil: and  :vision: (only before murderworld mission)
:iwoman: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:silvers: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:strange: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:ghostr: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:storm: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:thing: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:storm: and  :xavier:
:wolverine: and  :xavier:
:iceman: and  :xavier:
:pman: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:stark: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:panther: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:fantastic: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:capamer: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:wolverine: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:warbird: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:blade: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:thor: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:spiderman: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)
:humant: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after murderworld mission)

Sanctuary
:strange: and Clea (only before murderworld mission)

MurderWorld
:storm: and Senator Kelly
:iwoman: and :phoenix: (when you meet her the second time)
:wolverine: and :phoenix: (after rescuing :phoenix:)
:nightcrawler: and  :phoenix: (after rescuing her)
:cyclops: and  :phoenix: (after rescuing her)
:daredevil: and  :blade:
:stooth: and Arcade (when you reach the sudden death pinball game)
:fantastic: and Arcade (when you reach the sudden death pinball game)
:thing: and  :rhino:
:venom: and  :rhino:
:humant: and  :shocker:
:elektra: and Arcade (when you reach the disco themed trap)
:pman: and Arcade (before you fight him)
:capamer: and Arcade (after beating him)

Mephisto's Realm
:magneto: and  :xavier: (at the beginning of the mission)
:iceman: and  :xavier: (at the beginning of the mission)
:thor: and Mephisto (when you break the chains that imprison :ghostr:)
:strange: (Immediately after Thor and Mephisto's dialogue,  :strange: will offer himself to switch places with  :ghostr:)
:panther: and  :ghostr: (after freeing him)

Act 3

Hall of Warriors
:deadpool: and Valkyrie
:humant: and  :thing: (only after the  :blackwidow: treason mess is cleared up)

Courtyard of the gods
:thor: and Hermod (before the bifrost bridge mission)
:thor: and Lady Sif (before the asgard mission)
:elektra: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:iceman: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:daredevil: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:deadpool: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:spiderwoman: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:wolverine: and  :vision:  (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:pman: and  :vision: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:panther: and  :vision: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:fantastic: and  :vision: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:stark: and  :vision: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:capamer: and  :vision: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:ghostr: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:storm: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:strange: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:thing: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - when you arrive at asgard and before going to niffleheim)
:iwoman: and  :nfury: (when you arrive at asgard)
:humant: and  :blackwidow: (before going to niffleheim)
:thor: and  :blackwidow: (before going to niffleheim)
:warbird: and  :blackwidow: (before going to niffleheim)
:spiderman: and  :blackwidow: (before going to niffleheim)

Bifrost Bridge
:elektra: and Wrecking Crew (particularly Thunderball, Wrecker and Bulldozer in that order)
:pman: and Wrecking Crew (particularly Thunderball, Bulldozer and Wrecker in that order)

Asgard
:spiderman: and Lizard / Ultra  :scorpion:
:thor: and  :enchantress:
:spiderwoman: and  :enchantress:

Niffleheim
:warbird: and Volla (when you first meet her)
:blade: and Volla (when you find her ring)
:strange: and Lady Sif (when you find the broken twilight sword)
:iceman: and Ymir

Act 4

Royal Library
:iwoman: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:thing: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:storm: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:strange: and   :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:ghostr: and  :blackwidow: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:fantastic: and Uatu (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:iwoman: and Uatu (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:thing: and Uatu (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:humant: and Uatu (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:deadpool: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:daredevil: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:elektra: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:iceman: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:spiderwoman: and  :nfury: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:fantastic: and Karnak (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:thing: and Karnak (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:humant: and Karnak (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:iwoman: and Karnak (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:spiderman: and Lockjaw
:thing: and Lockjaw (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:capamer: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:wolverine: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:stark: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:panther: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:fantastic: and Hank Pym (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:spiderman: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:thor: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:warbird: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:humant: and  :vision: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:blade: and  :vision: (after the shiar mission)

Royal Court

:deadpool: and  :blackshake: (after the shiar mission)
:thing: and  :blackshake: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:iwoman: and  :blackshake: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:humant: and  :blackshake: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:fantastic: and  :blackshake: (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:blade: and Gorgon (after the shiar mission)
:thing: and  Crystal (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:humant: and Crystal (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:iwoman: and Crystal (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:fantastic: and Crystal (2 conversations - before and after the shiar mission)
:iwoman: and Medusa (after the shiar mission)

Shiar
:stooth: and Gladiator
:iceman: and Gladiator
:stooth: and Deathbird
:panther: and Deathbird (when you first meet her)
:stark: and Deathbird (after beating her in your first encounter)
:storm: and Princess Lilandra
:wolverine: and Deathbird (when she is about to escape the ship)

Skrull Homeworld

Fantastic Four and  :sskrull: or Paibok (when they offer help. Unfortunately, I don't get the voices for this one, idk if the original game has them. It seems to me that you need the full team to trigger the dialogue. In this case your heroes refuse help instead of letting you choose. Also you can't talk to both of them in a single play while using Fantastic Four team)

Act 5

Doomstark
:silvers: and  :vision:
:storm: and  :vision:
:strange: and  :vision:
:thing: and  :vision:
:iwoman: and  :vision:
:ghostr: and  :vision:
:deadpool: and  :blackwidow:
:spiderwoman: and :blackwidow:
:iceman: and  :blackwidow:
:elektra: and  :blackwidow:
:daredevil: and  :blackwidow:
:capamer: and  :nfury:
:wolverine: and  :nfury:
:pman: and  :nfury:
:stark: and  :nfury:
:fantastic: and  :nfury:
:panther: and  :nfury:
:thor: and Hank Pym
:spiderman: and Hank Pym (idk why the rest don't get the dialogue with him)

Castle Doom
:storm: and Dark :colossus:
:capamer: and Dark  :capamer:
:wolverine: and Dark  :colossus: (Apparently not, unless the OC pack replaced it, which I dont think so)
:stark: and Dark  :colossus:
:cyclops: and Dark  :colossus:
:cyclops: and Dark  :cyclops:
:spiderman: and Dark  :spiderman:
:doom: and  :doom: (if you use him in the final battle)
:panther: and  :doom: (in the final battle apparently)

Sim Missions
:deadpool: and Arcade (at the beginning of the mission. I consider it as a special conversation since none of the other missions have a dialogue with an enemy during the intro)
:spiderman: and  :scorpion: (when reaching the respawn point at Omega Base simulator)

I'm quite sure I'm missing a lot of special conversations...I'll try to post them as I remember/discover the missing ones

NO CONVERSATIONS FOR  :genis::hawkeye::hulk_icon::colossus::moonk::nfury: and probably  :blackwidow::ronin:

Notes:

1) There are some patterns in special conversations in the hero bases (example: stark tower, strange mansion). Divide the default pc version heroes in the following groups:

Group 1:  :wolverine::capamer::pman::fantastic::panther::stark:
Group 2:  :daredevil::deadpool::spiderwoman::elektra::iceman:
Group 3:  :spiderman::warbird::thor::humant::blade:
Group 4:  :ghostr::iwoman::thing::strange::silvers::storm:

Group Act1 Act2 Act3 Act4 Act5
Group 1  :nfury:  :blackwidow:  :vision: Dr.Pym  :nfury:
Group 2  :blackwidow:  :vision: Dr.Pym  :nfury:  :blackwidow:
Group 3 Dr.Pym  :nfury:  :blackwidow:  :vision: Dr.Pym?
Group 4  :vision: Dr.Pym  :nfury:  :blackwidow:  :vision:

2) Also, for some reason I don't get  :daredevil: exclusive conversations with his armored skin, especially the ones with  :blackwidow: (despite several attempts), but if I use his classic skin the dialogues appear immediately.

3) For all the special dialogues with  :namor: you should talk to Namorita, and after a while  :namor: will get involved in the conversation

4) Glitches:
-In  :daredevil: and  :nfury: dialogue during the 4th act, when  :daredevil: replies, there is no hud shown, but a dark background in the hud area appears instead.
-In the original pc version (no additional files), to get the  :iwoman: and  :blackwidow: dialogue in attilan, you had to talk to her with  :fantastic:. With that,  :blackwidow: will refer to Mrs. Richards and the  :iwoman: hud will appear. That conversation was not triggered using  :iwoman:. However when I added the OC mod pack, that was fixed, but when I talk to  :blackwidow: with  :fantastic: she doesn't speak (unless if I talk to her for the first time after I go away from a SHIELD access point).

5) Maybe there is one more conversation between  :wolverine: and  :vision:. During their dialogue in asgard (when you just arrive there), they refer to Jean's death (I chose to save  :nightcrawler:), so probably there is another one in case you chose to save  :phoenix:

Last update: 10/30

November 09, 2011, 04:04AM #2 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:09AM by venom64
 :iceman::namor:
:blade: & Mandarin once defeated
:panther::ghostr: when free
:thing: & lockjaw

no conversations for :hulk_icon:, :hawkeye:, :moonk:, :colossus:, :genis:

@Lightwave

There is no Loki and  :deadpool: special conversation. I've defeated him with deadpool at least twice and there is no such dialogue. Maybe there is a unique dialogue between  :thor: and Loki, but I haven't checked it.

By the way, you can beat Loki as much times as you want, it must be the only main boss that can be fought more than once in a saved game. The only parts missing from that fight is: when you collect the swords (the game does it automatically when you retry the level) and the fight inside the small rooms when you must lure the destroyer armor to attack Loki's body (whenever you enter one of the 4 portals, the fight ends and Dr Doom appears.

:nightcrawler: :phoenix:
I just played MUA Gold Edition (X-Box 360) and found that Nightcrawler has a special conversation with Phoenix after exiting the video game. He talks about being missing. It's pretty cool. Check it out!

nice finding.

since you have the gold version, can you check if there is a conversation with  :doom: during the helicarrier mission when you kill the first doom bot that appears in that level? I heard if you use :doom: throughout the game, it describes you another storyline to explain why there is a Dr Doom in your team and one in the masters of evil.

Sorry I cannot check it since still I don't figure how to change the default characters in the OC mod pack. Im using windows 7 and I heard other people getting similar problems :S

:ironman: to :coloss: & :cyclops: to himself in Act 2. Aww man. That's too bad i can't play GE version
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Metallist on December 03, 2011, 09:11AM
nice finding.

since you have the gold version, can you check if there is a conversation with  :doom: during the helicarrier mission when you kill the first doom bot that appears in that level? I heard if you use :doom: throughout the game, it describes you another storyline to explain why there is a Dr Doom in your team and one in the masters of evil.

Sorry I cannot check it since still I don't figure how to change the default characters in the OC mod pack. Im using windows 7 and I heard other people getting similar problems :S

I believe this one occurs with Winter Soldier. its not an entirly storyline (as far as I know) Doom simply claims the other one must be an imposter...And thats it :P)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Hey Lars, where in act 2 for the IronMan- Collosus and Cyclops conversation?

I was looking forward to the conversation between Hawkeye and Swordsman but they didn't put Hawkeye's mission on the 360 GE. Hawkeye should have had conversation with Black Widow as well since they have history.

Hawkeye's sim mission is on the PSP version only. You can play it in the pc version if you add the official characters pack (the conversation with swordsman and the intro are without sound though). As far as I've seen, venom64 seems to be right:

No special dialogues with  :nfury::moonk::hawkeye::hulk_icon::genis::colossus:. I suspect the other psp exclusive characters (:blackwidow: and  :ronin:) doesn't have exclusive conversations as well.

Checked the Mua Wiki & Ronin & Black Widow wernt there, but think about it, Hawkeye & cap Marvel dont have ones so im guessin ronin & black widow got left out to

For some reason, the MUA wiki doesn't consider PSP exclusive characters as part of the hero cast. Also I've noticed their special conversations list (at least for MUA 1) is incomplete (just to give an example,  :silvers: dialogue with  :vision:  in act 5 isn't included).

I've found another site with many of the characters conversations http://boards.ign.com/marvel_comics_games/b7683/170871041/p1/

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put that link here. If it isn't allowed, tell me and I'll take it off)

However, that site mentions some dialogues that apparently don't work ( :ghostr: and Attuma, and  :spiderman: with  :phoenix:)

That is why I update my previous post with the conversations I find/see in the game.

Thanks for keeping a running list of all the special conversations.  It's cool to play those key characters if you haven't heard the conversations before.  Plus, it can help in the area of modding voices.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on December 12, 2011, 04:08PM
Thanks for keeping a running list of all the special conversations.  It's cool to play those key characters if you haven't heard the conversations before.  Plus, it can help in the area of modding voices.

Np. Sometimes it gets annoying to find ALL easter egg conversations, especially when you have to talk to the same characters over and over until you try with the whole roster xD. Apparently there are even more conversations to add in my list, you can find some more at the marvel wiki (different from the MUA wiki that was mentioned before). At least for what I saw, there are no mistakes on their list (there are some missing, but all the ones listed work).

Please can any of you try these? (I found these mentioned in various sites, but I dont get them to work, idk if it is just me)
:blade: and  :bheart:
:capamer: and Hussar
anyone and Attuma/Tiger Shark
Fantastic Four (not sure who) and  :sskrull:/paibok

Also I find kinda disappointing there arent (apparently) special dialogues with Loki,  :ultron:, Baron Mordo, Mephisto after beating  :bheart: and MODOK.