Character Conversations

Started by Lightwave, November 04, 2011, 08:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :stooth: Been playing with Sabretooth on the 360 Gold Edition. I thought someone stated he and Wolverine had a conversation in Stark Tower but it didn't happen. I did however find one in Murderworld at the start of the pinball machine. Let me know if anyone has found others.

As far as I know  :stooth: has a conversation with Gladiator (there was an xbox achievement for that I think) and probably Deathbird. 

If the  :stooth::wolverine: dialogue doesnt appear at Stark Tower, there might be a chance it triggers at Valhalla

Apparently there is also  :magneto: and  :xavier: (beginning of Mephisto's realm), :venom: and  :rhino::cyclops: and  :phoenix: (in murderworld after setting her free)

Just got to the one between Sabretooth and Gladiator. Pretty funny. Don't confuse him with Wolverine! :stooth:

:stooth: has a conversation with Deathbird. She really gets under his fur when she keeps calling him  :wolverine:.

May 16, 2012, 10:22AM #19 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 10:30AM by Rey
I found conversations with Hulk in Omega Base and Dr. Strange's House in game files. Still no idea how to trigger It, though.

That would be great if someone found a way to trigger it.

Updated list (Skrull world and Doom's Castle aren't ready yet). If I'm missing any unique conversation, please let me know. I've been using only some characters from Niffleheim onwards because otherwise playing the same stages over and over with the full roster can kill the fun of the game easily.

May 15, 2013, 07:53AM #22 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:13AM by Rey
I found lots of conversation in game's file, but have no idea how to trigger them.

August 26, 2013, 09:39PM #23 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:43PM by NitroRE3
Is there any specific position where  :cyclops: has to be in order to have his dialog?

I couldn't find any special dialog with him...

Does Reed Richards have a conversation with anyone in Attalan? You would think he would at least greet members of the F.F..