What's a game you hate/ love

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 05, 2011, 09:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I saw this interesting poll/ question where it asks whats a game you hate that almost everyone else seems to love.

For me to name a few on the top of my head...

Halo (Any of them)
Call of Duty (Any of them)
Gears of War (Any of them)
World of Warcraft.. (Dont get me started...)
F.E.A.R (Any of them, all tho the concept is good, to scary for me lol I really have to get into a scary series to like it.)

I added whats a game you love? It doesn't really have to be one that someone hates tho.

Grand Theft Auto series
Marvel vs Capcom series
X-Men Legends/ Marvel Ultimate Alliance series, except MUA2 I dont like it all to much...
Freedom Force series
Resident Evil Series (Favorite game series ever)
Roller Coaster Tycoon/ Zoo Tycoon series
The Sims 1,2,3 series

To name a few, Whats your love/hate?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 06, 2011, 12:42AM #1 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:20AM by edheng23
World of Warcraft
Halo
DOTA (or anything similar like LOL or HON)

sorry guys who like that

games I love to death
Uncharted series (Best series ever)
Football games (or soccer for you Americans)
Devil May Cry series
Marvel fighting games
Spider-Man shattered dimensions
Terraria

Games i hate:
World of Warcraft
Call of Duty
HALO
and several others.

Game i Love:
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
DC Universe Online
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocolypse
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion
Marvel vs Capcoom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Marvel Unvierse Online
The Sims 1 ( plus all expansion packs )
The Sims 2 ( plus all expansion packs and stuff packs )
The Sims 3 ( plus all expansion packs and stuff packs )
Perfect World
Forsaken World
Runes of Magic
Champions Online
X-Men Destiny

I hate the shooting type games and X-Men Destiny.

I love the Marvel games, Lego games, and even the Disney ones!

I agree Lego games are fun :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'd always love to see a Lego X-Men game!

BTW here is a link to an IGN Page where they pick the X-Men they would want for a Lego X-Men video game
http://stars.ign.com/articles/913/913621p1.html

Games I Hate
COD (all of them)
any sports games

Games I Love:
Halo (all of them)
MUA 1 & 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
The Saboteur

Games i hate :

Every shooting game that you do nothing but shooting ( Call od duty, counter strike and etc....)

Games I love :

Everything that includes fantasy, scientifical or not

Bioshock
World of Warcraft ( yeah, i like it :P )
Lineage
Marvel ultimate alliance
X-men legends
Mugen
X-men Next dimension
Age of Empires  ( especially 2 )
Sacred 2

and the most epic in my opinion is :

Dungeons and Dragons ...the board game of course

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 06, 2011, 09:52AM
I'd always love to see a Lego X-Men game!

BTW here is a link to an IGN Page where they pick the X-Men they would want for a Lego X-Men video game
http://stars.ign.com/articles/913/913621p1.html

:) Thanks, all the characters they picked seemed like the characters anyone would pick XD

November 06, 2011, 02:55PM #9 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:57PM by Eddie Brock Venom
Games I HATE:

- every soccer game
- every GTA
- every COD
- every Online game
- every Gears of War game
- every strategy game
- DBZ Tenkaichi games

Games I LIKE:

- Resident Evil games
- Silent Hill games
- Fight Night Round 3,4, champion
- EA MMA
- All METAL GEAR SOLID games they are the best for me
- Hitman games
- Splinter Cell games
- Devil may cry 3
- Sniper Ghost Warrior
- Rogue Warrior (I like the character and the quick kills so kill me)
- Dragon Ball Burst Limit
- Batman Arkham City

I dont think you can say you hate Strategy games when alot of the games you posted that you liked require some strategy, but glad there is another RE junky on here! Have Xbox 360? I can give you my gamertag if you want to be friends, that goes for everyone else on here to!

Hate:
Just World of Warcraft. Sorry, but I will never play that again in my life.

Love:
Resident Evil series (especially RE2), Final Fantasy series (FF7 is my fav), XML2, Champions, Smackdown VS Raw, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Silent Hill series (SH 3 is my fav), THe Sims (all)...that's all I can think of at the moment...

If I had to choose one though, it'd be Resident Evil 2.

November 07, 2011, 06:17AM #12 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:20AM by Eddie Brock Venom
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 06, 2011, 07:12PM
I dont think you can say you hate Strategy games when alot of the games you posted that you liked require some strategy, but glad there is another RE junky on here! Have Xbox 360? I can give you my gamertag if you want to be friends, that goes for everyone else on here to!

No sorry I do not own a XBOX 360 or a PS3 allot of game I played at my friends or at my uncle's. I stayed at my uncle's place for a week and played MGS 4. The second playtrough was the best when you play with young Snake with Bandana.
It's the most epic game I played in a while. BTW I played every known MGS Peace walker, Portable ops, PO+, Acid 1, Subsistence 2, 3 on my PS2, original MGS on my PSone.

But as you said I am a RE fanatic too. I played RE 1, RE 1 DC, RE 2(Leon and Claire), RE 3, RE CVX, RE 4, RE 5 heck I played RE 4 and RE 5 VS on my Iphone.

I HATE:

GTA
World of Warcraft
DOTA

I LOVE:

Painkiller
XML
XML2
MUA
MUA2
THE SIMS 3
Penumbra
Silent Hill
Scratches
Amnesia (etc.)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Eddie Brock Venom on November 07, 2011, 06:17AM
No sorry I do not own a XBOX 360 or a PS3 allot of game I played at my friends or at my uncle's. I stayed at my uncle's place for a week and played MGS 4. The second playtrough was the best when you play with young Snake with Bandana.
It's the most epic game I played in a while. BTW I played every known MGS Peace walker, Portable ops, PO+, Acid 1, Subsistence 2, 3 on my PS2, original MGS on my PSone.

But as you said I am a RE fanatic too. I played RE 1, RE 1 DC, RE 2(Leon and Claire), RE 3, RE CVX, RE 4, RE 5 heck I played RE 4 and RE 5 VS on my Iphone.

I own all the games, and have played all of them, I just have yet to complete every game! XD Nice to see Scabbia likes RE also!

Anyone have Xbox live or a 3DS where I can add you also? XD I play Resident Evil The Mercinaries 3D on that, and will soon be playing Resident Evil Revelations!