Tien's Boosters and Addons

Started by Tien shinhan, November 24, 2011, 02:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: darkmaster20 on December 22, 2011, 02:58PM
She Hulk and Nova look awesome! Could you possibly do the DLC costumes to? Would love 90's Jean from MvC3. :D

I agree, or just plain Phoenix

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

may be i will work on phoenix later.But first i am trying to skin these models.if anyone can make skin out these models,they are welcome to try.in the mean time i will work on them as well.if anyone can make a biped in 3ds max save it as max and send me a file, it will be really appreciated.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on December 22, 2011, 07:19PM
may be i will work on phoenix later.But first i am trying to skin these models.if anyone can make skin out these models,they are welcome to try.in the mean time i will work on them as well.if anyone can make a biped in 3ds max save it as max and send me a file, it will be really appreciated.

How do you do that? I have Max but I haven't used it before. I could try it for you if it is reasonably easy?
Booooyaaaa.

By the way, noob question but what is the difference between a mannequin and a skin? Thanks!
Booooyaaaa.

December 22, 2011, 08:58PM #34 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:02PM by Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan
a mannequin does not move and a skin can move.never mind,i found a file.it did not work

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Lovely job! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

What do you do with the model after rigging?
Booooyaaaa.

:phoenix: :phoenix: :phoenix:  EPIC!

Jean looks awesome but why does it look low res?  :phoenix:
Booooyaaaa.

whoa whoa whoa, Jean looks orgasmic,
can you do a skin version of that mannequin ? :D
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Jean looks awesome! I agree I want that in a skin :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

January 02, 2012, 06:02AM #42 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:02PM by Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan

Good job :thumbsup: . A curiosity, from where you took the mannequins of the superman and wonder woman?. A version of skins would be perfect  :P.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Amazing job! Love the effects!