Tien's Boosters and Addons

Started by Tien shinhan, November 24, 2011, 02:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks good. The reason why I chose not to convert that model was because of the simple texture. Then again I am glad youve learned how to make mannies. Good job!

thanks blaw,i think you should consider converting it.after all it is a great model.as for textures,you can always edit it to look much more cooler.since there are so many great skinners and texture makers around.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

I agree with Broly :D, more models more skins.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I could but then again, it doesnt really fit in with the rest of the models. Which is why I made my own. Well, made is a big word though..

Anywho, this is your topic. Keep on modding man!!!

I know that is your page Broly, but I decided to test it as bizarro, just to get an idea and

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If someone could convert it :D
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

That looks awesome aventureiromax, if only we could use these as skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's true :D.

The Blaw model has several advantages over this, but it is always interesting new models imo.

If someone can convert it or any other model DCUO/MVC3, I'm willing to make the skins  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

June 07, 2012, 09:18AM #97 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:29AM by Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan
wow!bizarro looks fantastic :thumbsup: .
QuoteI could but then again, it doesnt really fit in with the rest of the models. Which is why I made my own
thats also true and can't wait for your superman mod.superman has always been my favourite superhero second to hulk.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

how do you get him in sit down possition? what animation did you use? because ive been tweaking with the different animations for him when riding the past two days, and i ended up using the one wher he uses his grab smash swinging his arms like with the chain, cause in that one he actually apears to be sitting, and the swinging of his arm is like he is swating away enemies around him while riding, wish i could add the chain to it so it looks like he's swatting them with his chain

delvinho,have you downloaded iammingy's ghostrider upgrade.if you have'nt download it.
it uses bumper car animation.

Quote from: delvinho on June 07, 2012, 06:08PM
the S should be backwards .....#JustSaying

Lol... It is true, but it was just a test :D.
Even so, thanks  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

no problem BTW Bizarro is one of my favourite characters, so i'm glad to see a skin for him

just downloaded the update and the origional hellcycle on the previous page here, the one with the skull head, didnt realy like the new one (no offence) but i prefer the classic, also i tweaked the powerstyle to include the possesion broly had and the might and also gave penance stare the effect to steal life instead of energy and to freeze people, this has got to be one of the top 5 mods of all time, including dihan's new nightcrawler mod