Venom64's TEAM TOURNAMENT!!!

Started by venom64, November 25, 2011, 10:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 25, 2011, 10:54AM Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:19AM by venom64
Thx to fox456 & others for the ideas

VENOM64'S TEAM TOURNAMENT!

Here is a new tournament (since i was bored)

HARD MODE

Rule 1: NO CHEATS

Rule 2: Each Player Votes for 3 Chars until we get up to 30!

Rule 3: Each Player Takes 4 chars for a team & 2 Substitutes

Rule 4: If a TEAM member die's you MUST switch to a SUBSTITUTE immeadiatly (if portals are not aloud you must go back apart from omega exterior as i know everybbody hates that must go forward for that)

Rule 5: Once a team member is revived you MUST replace the sub & you can only use that sub again in the next act

Rule 6: There will be a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place

Rule 7: if 3 Team members (subs included) die so only 1 playable is left, RESTART THE ACT

Rule 8: Have Fun

Rule 9: Progress Must be posted every few Days with pics & You Must show like this
QuotePlayer    Team    Subs    Area

Rule 10 (optional) : Share the Funny Moments of your adventure

Player List
QuoteVenom64
whiteking
Jeanfan321
Nowhere Man
Super-Natural Witch
Rogue
Fox456

Nominee List (28 of 30)
Quote from: Everyone on this thread:stooth: Sabretooth, :ifist:  Iron Fist, :hulk_icon: Hulk,  :blackwidow: Black Widow, :cyclops: Cyclops, :emmafrost: Emma Frost, :phoenix: Jean Gray, :humant: Human Torch, :deadpool: Deadpool, :nightcrawler: Nightcrawler, :elektra: Elektra, :strange: Dr.Strange, :rogue: Rogue, :storm: Storm, :psylocke: Psylocke, :scarletw: Scarlet Witch, :warbird: Ms Marvel, :iwoman: Invisible Woman, :genis: Cap. Marvel, :archangel: Angel, :silvers: Silver Surfer, :colossus: Colossus, :sunfire: Sunfire, :magneto: Magneto, :hawkeye: Hawkeye, :iceman: Iceman, :moonk: Moon Knight, :avalanche: Avalanche,  :ghostr: Ghost Rider,  :wolverine: Wolverine

I'm in!!
Is there a problem if some players use (at least one) the same characters than other players? for example, you and me sharing one character on our teams?

My 3 characters are Emma Frost, Cyclops and Black Widow
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

November 25, 2011, 01:48PM #3 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 04:06PM by Jeanfan321
Ok My 3 are Jean,Deadpool, and Human Torch. questions though :D

EDIT: 1.So when we get 30 nominees we can pick anyone?
2. SO we only use substitutes when one of out characters die?
3. So if we only have 1 character left after each act then we have to start over?

i have already chosen hulk so plz think of someone else plz

1.out of the nominees yes
2.yes
3.if 3 chars die & you can only play as one you restart the act

First, Deadpool is missing from the nominee list.
Second, I don't understand Rule 7: "if 3 Team members (subs included) die so only 1 playable is left, RESTART THE ACT."  You actually have 6 team members, right?  So, how could only one character be left if there should be 3 left? 

Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

November 25, 2011, 07:29PM #7 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:33PM by Nowhere Man
so, who wins? is it by who finished first or by in game playtime?

how bout the optional quests?

oh, and I pick nightcrawler, elektra and dr strange
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

November 26, 2011, 12:36AM #8 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 08:10PM by SuperNatural-Witch
my three are scarlet witch,ms marvel & invisible woman & Avalanche

Ok, My three are Rogue, Storm, Psylocke

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: fox456 on November 25, 2011, 04:58PM
First, Deadpool is missing from the nominee list.
Second, I don't understand Rule 7: "if 3 Team members (subs included) die so only 1 playable is left, RESTART THE ACT."  You actually have 6 team members, right?  So, how could only one character be left if there should be 3 left?

like if you had 2 subs die and a team member dies at that moment you have to restart the act

November 26, 2011, 02:18AM #11 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:24AM by venom64
Also Fox who are your three Heos/Villians

Let me see if I have this correct:

You play with four characters.  They are your MAIN team.  If one of them dies, you must portal back and add one of your two SUBSTITUTES.  Then, as soon as the original team character is healthy again, you have to portal back and remove the substitute for the main team character.  If at any time, you are playing and three of your characters (MAIN or SUBSTITUTE) is unavailable, you have to restart the act.  Is all that correct?

Oh, and we are playing on the hardest level, right?

My three characters are Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer and Angel.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

no one answered my questions and I have a new one. what about costume passives? any cheats allowed for that or sim missions?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

November 27, 2011, 03:23AM #14 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:51AM by venom64
Quote from: fox456 on November 26, 2011, 05:11PM
Let me see if I have this correct:

You play with four characters.  They are your MAIN team.  If one of them dies, you must portal back and add one of your two SUBSTITUTES.  Then, as soon as the original team character is healthy again, you have to portal back and remove the substitute for the main team character.  If at any time, you are playing and three of your characters (MAIN or SUBSTITUTE) is unavailable, you have to restart the act.  Is all that correct?

Oh, and we are playing on the hardest level, right?

My three characters are Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer and Angel.

I explain this too much, you know how you play as 4 chars at a time, lets say you cant portal back if 3 people die then you restart the act

yes we are

Awesome chars you should use the cap marvel effect boost http://www.mediafire.com/?9x4hxe2df0jgl91 it looks awesome!