Cheats Code in MUA2 in PS3

Started by Stealth02, December 28, 2011, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi , i\'ve just bought MUA2 in the Playstation 3 and how am I sensed to use these cheat codes
\"While playing the game, quickly press Right(2), Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Start to unlock all Fusions
While playing the game, quickly press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right(2), Left, Start to unlock all powers
While playing the game, quickly press Up(2), Down(2), Left(3), Start to unlock all characters
While playing the game, quickly press Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Start to unlock all costumes
While playing the game, quickly press Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Start\"
I\'ve tried to enter them but there\'s no sound

Some of them probably have a spacfic place for you to enter them.

Cheat mode
Enter one of he following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Trophies and saving are disabled when most cheats are activated. You must restart the game and reload a previously saved game to enable trophies and saving again

If you want to save using Cheats probably isnt a good idea. The only cheats that work without these things not happening are these

Play as Hulk
While playing the game, quickly press Down, Left(2), Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start to unlock Hulk.

Play as Jean Grey
While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), Right(2), Up, Down, Up, Down, Start to unlock Jean Grey.

Play as Thor
While playing the game, quickly press Up, Right(2), Down, Right, Down, Left, Right, Start to unlock Thor.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS