Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heroes and Heralds mod is released! Just go into your game and it will update and add it for you, no download required.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome. I really want the cards for Cyke, Rogue, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, and Silver Surfer

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 19, 2011, 05:55PM
Awesome. I really want the cards for Cyke, Rogue, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, and Silver Surfer

I hadnt played it very long, but I didn't really understand the cards. Do they work on their own?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I believe you get them from playing XBOX Live and in game you can select them for buffs.

January 05, 2012, 12:50AM #1069 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:53AM by venom64
heroes & Heralds is awesome! i got it for free though coz i have the ultimate version! My Fave Card is Rathian (upset i sold Monster Hunter 3) But i still dont understand how others work coz the Rathian card poisions on a 10 hit combo, which is easy to get if your deadpool, just use trigger happy

can anyone enlighten me on cards that are not main ones

P.s may not apply to the US, Buying UMVC3 in hmv i got the femme fatale pack free but i think you can get any of the skin packs there, or thats the only one they have

Quote from: venom64 on January 05, 2012, 12:50AM
heroes & Heralds is awesome! i got it for free though coz i have the ultimate version! My Fave Card is Rathian (upset i sold Monster Hunter 3) But i still dont understand how others work coz the Rathian card poisions on a 10 hit combo, which is easy to get if your deadpool, just use trigger happy

can anyone enlighten me on cards that are not main ones

P.s may not apply to the US, Buying UMVC3 in hmv i got the femme fatale pack free but i think you can get any of the skin packs there, or thats the only one they have

well...HvH is free in all versions of UMvC3, if you put a main card you get the main ability (which are usually slightly better), if you go online and use Daken (main) and 2 Luke Cage, you will be almost invincible.

Buying UMvC3 in the states just mean a preorder you get various different DLC packs, all of which will be available on PSN or Live for 20 bucks in March, or if you want to buy now it is on a fortnightly release of individual pack costing $4usd each

ok

also what are your guys fave teams?

Mine is Ghost Rider, Hulk, Ryu
or Chris, Deadpool, Dante

at the moment I am running 3 teams now

Ghost Rider / Nova / Doom (main team)
Spider-Man / Deadpool / Wesker (2 OTG assist for Spidey)
Dante / Frank West / Vergil