The Baseball Talk Thread

Started by jonchang, July 12, 2007, 01:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you enjoy baseball or it's quite familiar to you, especially those Americans, this is the thread to spill the beans about this sport, which is my favorite btw. Since I lived in the States for 5 years, I am quite accustomed to all this chat, and if you talk in the language of baseball, I am quite likely to understand what you are saying.

Anyway, back to the point.

Who do you think will make the playoffs this year?

July 25, 2007, 08:09PM #2 Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 08:55PM by Midnight Curse
If the LA Angels ever win again (and man the 2002 Series against the SF Giants was a bummer), I am going to kick myself and :banghead: and get really pissed. Oh well, at least in a friendly match I crushed two homeruns.

Dusty baker should have left Russ Ortiz in in game 6...the series should have ended there

In the 2002 matchup? Yeah, I watched that series, and watched Bonds belt at least once every game. That was just a pure display of raw power, like him and Troy Glaus competing to see who'd be HR king. Who's the new manager of the A's and Giants now?

hey since the season is almost over now, who do u think is gonna win the World Series? As much as I hate to say it I think the Yankees will win, or at least get there.

There's a separate thread created by me for that.