Which baseball team do you think will make the World Series this year?

Started by jonchang, July 12, 2007, 01:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the info, blade.

@ Packerfan: If Bonds is convicted of all trials, then he can face a 30-year sentence in prison.

wow, what do u think should happen with his record, should they take it from him, or put an asterik next to it, or should they just leave it how it is.

Quote from: PackerFan8459 on November 17, 2007, 10:57AM
wow, what do u think should happen with his record, should they take it from him, or put an asterik next to it, or should they just leave it how it is.
They should give all the records back to Maris/Aaron/Ruth.

yea I agree with blade 554, he doesn't even deserve to be on the record board with name like Maris, Aaron, or Ruth.

I just watched the Baseball World Finals (Fall Classic) which is in Taiwan! I attended the baseball stadium near my place. USA vs. Cuba.

USA won 6-3. Only guy who jacked a homer was the US second baseman with a majestic shot into left center. I managed to compliment him the next time he came on-deck. Then he flew out deep to left center. Go USA!

MLB: So you guys think McGwire should hold the 70 HR single-season,and Aaron should keep 755?

I think Aaron should keep his record.

But as for McGuire, he took steroids to, but he admitted to it like a man, not like Bonds who lied about it, so I think he should be allowed to keep his record, hbu

Or maybe McGwire should keep an asterisk by his name.

Did Sosa ever use steroids?

A corked bat is different from juicing. 

McGwire should lose the record though.  And he didn't admit to it.  He cried in front of the senate.  Giambi was the only one who actually came right out and said it with any sort of apologetic tone.  Sheffield was like 'yeah, I'm a juicer, what are ya gonna do about it?'  Sosa, I would guess, wasn't a juicer.  I have no proof to back this up, but looking at him in his rookie year and him now...he's always been jacked.  Compare this with a guy like Bonds or Chipper Jones and it's shocking.  Same with Roger Clemens.  I've seen pictures of him playing high school ball and he always had a thick neck and massive arms. 

O yea thats right Giambi was the one who admitted it, well now that I remember that, McGuire should loose his record also.  Yea I don't think Sammy Sosa ever juiced, but look at Barry Bonds his rookie year witht the Pirates, he was so skinny, and now witht the Giants he's pretty big for someone who is how old?  40 I think.

He's 43 I think.  Some players just get wider and fatter as time goes on.  David Ortiz is a good example.  He started in MLB when he was 16. 

Bonds was born on July 24, 1964 in Riverside, California. So therefore, he must be 43.

And how old is Ortiz now?

yea they may get bigger (fatter) as they grow older, but after you reach like 18-25 you really don't get much stronger, you start losing muscle mass, and unless you take steroids that's not gonna change.     BTW Ortiz is 32. I'm pretty sure.

Well, he began his career in 1997 with the Minnesota Twins. Papi was born on Nov. 18, 1975 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.