Hello, this is where I post boosters I made for MUA characters (default or mods from the community). I'm not very experienced with this but every mod here has been thoroughly tested for any glaring issues. If there's any error that I haven't noticed, please notify me so I can try to fix it.Spider-Man
This is a beefy booster for Spider-Man. He's my favorite character, and his portrayal in Ultimate Alliance kinda disappointed me because he's not very strong and his offensive powers are pretty weak. There aren't a lot of boosters for him, and the only one that really attempts to power him up was Outsider's, and even that wasn't exactly how I'd have wanted to buff up Spidey. Now this booster truly makes Spider-Man more powerful - perhaps too
powerful! - and he can at last keep up with the other heroes in the roster, with a varied moveset mixing strong melee attacks and special web weapons.Features:
- New power: Spider Sting
- a sweeping melee attack that knocks enemies back, knocking them farther back depending on how many points you spend. Good for when you're surrounded by strong enemies. Inspired by the Marvel vs. Capcom games.
- New power: Electric Web
- an electric web ball that pierces shields, electrifies enemies and can spread its effect. Inspired by Spider-Man PS4.
- New Xtreme: Maximum Spider
- jumps around attacking all enemies on screen, dealing massive damage. Inspired by the Marvel vs. Capcom games.
- Web Bomb
power from Outsider's booster.
now deals more damage. It's a risky move to use since it has limited range, you're vulnerable while charging and you can't adjust the direction after you start it, but it originally wasn't very strong so it wasn't worth keeping in your loadout - now it's certainly worth the risk.
- Web Snare and Bungee Bash were removed to make space for the new moves and because they got kinda redundant (Web Bomb does the same thing but better and Maximum Spider is a better xtreme).
- Several other minor improvements.
- Various other aesthetic, sound and naming changes.THINGS TO NOTE:
- You NEED
to have the Official Characters Pack installed before using this booster, as I used some effects and assets from it.
- With this booster, Spider-Man now has 42 fightmoves, so be careful when using teams of four characters.
- Because of the high fightmove count, Spider-Man with this booster might cause problems in Mephisto's Realm depending on your team. Be careful when using him there (or keep him out of that level), as it can cause Blackheart to not spawn or crash the game at the Mephisto boss arena. If you really want him there, I recommend using boosted Spidey on his own, or with a team of two or three, on that level.Special thanks to:
- Outsider for the Web Bomb power and additional tips
- Maegawa for some coding that was used as a base
- Canino for the iconsDownloadOPTIONAL:
Here's some voice files
of Spider-Man calling out Maximum Spider. XTREME1 is the MvC3 Josh Keaton voice and XTREME2 is the original arcade voice from Patrick Chilvers. They're .wav files ready to insert in a voice pack with ZSM Editor (if you're unsure how, there are some tutorials in the forum). I didn't include a ready voice file in the booster because I didn't want to step on the toes of people who already have an alternate voice pack for Spider-Man (like me - I use the Chris Barnes voice pack).Hank Pym
This is a mini-booster for Outsider's Hank Pym mod
(which means you need to have it downloaded and installed before getting this, of course). All I did, really, was add some powers from his Ant-Man mod, to represent that part of Pym's history (and also because I wanted to get another character in my roster and blending Hank's and Scott's movesets helped me feel better about replacing Ant-Man).Changes from the original mod:
- Robotic Orb has been replaced with Bullet Ants.
- Ant Swarm was added to Hank's powers.
- Hank now shrinks when flying.
The only known issue is that the transparency on his banner (in the character select screen) doesn't work. I wasn't able to fix that :SDownload