Jubilee Booster Release.

Started by Cascade, December 05, 2011, 05:38PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 05, 2011, 05:38PM Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:20PM by marvel_kid
Jubilee is complete! I hope you guys enjoy it!
I have changed the effects and color here's the list of powers.

Fireworks:

Sparkling Barrage:

Strobe Flash:

Energy Orbit:

Plasmoid Blast:

Paf Balls: animated gif make

Sparkling Fists:

Independence day:

:jubilee:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?td0vglc9eu6qs0k

She is amazing! I didnt have her in my rooster before, but I do know and I'm glad the booster is really good and the effects are amazing! Did you make any custom effects?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thaaaanks! They were other characters to start off with, I changed them quite a bit though.

Quote from: marvel_kid on December 05, 2011, 05:45PM
Thaaaanks! They were other characters to start off with, I changed them quite a bit though.

Did you just change the colors or did you edit them in a program or something? And I mean this doesnt matter I was just curious XD Cause they look really good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm confused haha. I just pulled effects from other people changed the textures and the size, also played round with other stuff and changed the colors.

Wow awesome that she is released! Like i said in Pm I'll try her tonight or first thing tomorrow. Either way I can't wait to play her.

Im just wondering because I dont really do all that much with effects except chanign colors so I wanted to learn a thing or two about them

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 05, 2011, 06:11PM
Im just wondering because I dont really do all that much with effects except chanign colors so I wanted to learn a thing or two about them

I didn't know anything about effects until I played round with them, you end up getting better by experimenting with them. Just remember to back up your files haha.

I just put some pictures up for jubilee (:

Finally tried her out and she plays amazing! New effects are wonderful.

Thanks I'm glad you you guys like it!

Wow! she is awesome!!!  New effects are wonderful.  Good job!!!

:storm: :emmafrost:

Fantastic job with Jubileee!! ;)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I want to ask you marvel_kid if you can change the attack -Sparkling Barrage- for do more damage, because in my game this attack hurts only one all the time.

Happy New Year to all and thank you very much!

:storm: :emmafrost: