Custom X-Men movie stories

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 06, 2011, 12:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh poor Pixie. Oh well, Matt Fraction ruined her for me anyway.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 12, 2011, 07:43PM
Oh poor Pixie. Oh well, Matt Fraction ruined her for me anyway.

I like Pixie as a character a lot, I just always have trouble placing her in places, so I killed her XD Do you have plans for your next movie?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 12, 2011, 07:59PM
I like Pixie as a character a lot, I just always have trouble placing her in places, so I killed her XD Do you have plans for your next movie?
Yes, just haven't really formulated them.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 13, 2011, 07:45AM
Yes, just haven't really formulated them.

XD ressurecting my own topic! Lol, I just wanted to know if you came up with your other stories yet? I just came across this when going threw my favorites and started reading the stories again :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol I was thinking of continuing my stories but I have writers block. I can't really think of a 5th film which will wrap up the Sinister story and introduce Apocalypse.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 21, 2011, 06:51AM
Lol I was thinking of continuing my stories but I have writers block. I can't really think of a 5th film which will wrap up the Sinister story and introduce Apocalypse.

Lol, hopefully you will think of it soon!