Does anybody else get these glitches?

Started by Metallist, December 21, 2011, 04:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Are these issues "normal" in the game? At least I've always seen them, even when I had no mods in it.

1) When :ghostr: kills a fire giant with the hit you perform when stealing his sword, the weapon isn't recognised by the game and you do normal melee attacks (also when I kill the giant in that way, I get the sound that appears when you type a cheat and you dont press enter when you finish it - sorry for the rather bad description of this xD).  :ghostr: does wield the sword, but I either dont get the gray meter that replaces the blue one, or I get the gray ar but whenever I attack it gets blue again as if there was no weapon. When I attack,the sword may disappear and GR attacks with his chains, or the sword remains in his hand but it just works as if it werent there. I get this on the sim mission, never tried it in Mephisto Realm Act 2 mission though.

2) When I use  :panther: in his "invisible" form, and I use the grab + strong melee attack, he jumps over his enemy as expected, but does no damage. If I do the same thing without the boost it works fine.

3) NEVER kill an aim reaver with a hero using the joybuzzer - The hero immediately dies after destroying it, even if it has full health