Characters in The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

Started by kidilej, December 30, 2011, 05:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Iron man 2 was pretty good in my opinion (for a movie game) (on my xbox 360)

It looks decent, but I hate how they use the same gameplay over and over again, if it was nostalic, Ill get it, but it aint, Something went wrong in Edge of Time, and im afraid they're doing the same here
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I've seen a couple of IM2 walkthroughs, and it's a shame it didn't make it to PC. But with Sega being a bunch of lazy wankers, they would've probably graced us with another PS2 port, like it was with first IM and The Incredible Hulk games.

I wanna see a movie version of Venom. I was really dissapointed with the other spiderman 3 venom. He looked cool, but not what i was expecting at all. So i hope they add him in, very curious to see what he would look like, probably not that much different im guessing, but maybe so. Perhaps they would take the approach of spiderman 3 and make it look more like a suit than just some huge monster, because personally in spiderman 3 he did look like he was wearing a suit, the only thing that gave it away kinda was the mouth.

And Doc Oc. Was he in any other spiderman game, not including the movie game? Like web of shadows? Im not that far into it, i remember seeing him in the old ps1/n64 version, but thats all. Would be cool to see him in a new spiderman game,

So Rhino no longer wears a suit, but looks like a bad crossbreed of a human and a rhinoceros now. FML...

I get it ''Realism for the win!'' but comeon ''Without completly alienating his comic book roots''?  I like Rhino because even though looking completly ridicolous and being aware that he wears a completly stupid suit, he's a real dangerous villain

This? This looks like american mcgee's spiderman

Fml indeed

If it was actually -branded- as American McGee's Spider-Man, I'd have no problem with it. But this is supposed to be an n-thverse or re-telling the story or whatever excuse they pull out of their asses now to market this disaster.

Rhino looks cool in my opinion, Looks like people were experimenting with him and he was created. Its like Doctor Conners turning into the lizard. I love the look.

Why would they make the equal of Chuck Norris into a character?

Amazing though, look forward to Stan kicking some ass xD

February 29, 2012, 07:56PM #25 Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:32PM by pukindogs143
that is hilarious. seeing stan kick the crap out of every super villian he ever created would be a blast. And I know I'm beating a dead horse, but after replaying shattered dimensions and edge of time I hope beenox adds every bonus costume from those two games and puts them in this one. I mean between the two games there were over 40 different costumes. Surely they would really increase the replay value if added to this new title. Though I'm not sure which would be the fairest way to acquire them all. Should they be unlockable through completing chalanges? Or perhaps they can be accessed through main menu cheats? Or maybe players can unlock them after earning experience points. Eh whatever the case may be, I really hope Beenox doesnt drop the ball with these suits. they've built up quite the wardrobe so it would be a shame if they just threw it all away now.

Seeing that The Amazing Spiderman game will have Stan Lee as a bonus character. So, I am pretty sure it will have other costumes, like maybe the original Spiderman, and the ones from the Spiderman game from 2002. It would be pretty awesome being to able free roam. Like maybe, in Peter Parker's flat, he can access his costumes and other equipment. I don't know; it's very possible and at the same time impossible. 

I might give a try to this game afterall. But, who the hell is Iguana? Is he like a crimelord or some guy, who thinks a little bit too much of himself or what? Never heard of him.