Habplus (Habbo Retro) X-Men group

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 31, 2011, 06:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 31, 2011, 06:06PM Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:08PM by midnightphoenix123
Hello everyone :) So has anyone ever played Habbo before? I know I have seen others talking about it around here sometimes. Well recently I discovered a Habbo "retro" named Habplus. Now those who don't know what a Habbo retro is I will explain.

Retros are like Habbo, but you start out with tons of coins, no payment required. In this case with Habplus you start out with 5,000 coins. You even get more coins for doing nothing. They also have tons of furni that the real Habbo no longer has. And I must say, I have bought tons of stuff and I dont think I ever went under 5,000 still except for when I first started playing.

I recently wanted to start making an X-Mansion, and start an X-Men group and I would really love for you all to come and join :) It would be awesome, and with the X-Mansion/ X-Men comes an X-Men RP that you play. You pick your character and walk around talking and acting like your X-Men. Brotherhood members can be "fought" pretend obviously, but its really fun.

Some please come join, and if you do let me know :) My Habplus name is Ragnbogen!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS