MUA 2 DLC IS BACK!!!!!!!

Started by venom64, January 02, 2012, 06:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was looking on PSN for the shuma gorath dlc for UMVC3 when i saw

Marvel; Ultimate Alliance 2 Character & Stage Pack for £7.99 i think it was juggerenaut was also there for £4.99

Cant Wait to get MUA2 ans some PSN Cards

Happy Gaming & A New Year

Whats the stage pack?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The simulations maybe? BTW, checked Xbox Live here on the internet and I haven't found anything like this, are you sure, that these DLC are back?

Completely Sure it was there a shame the char pack isnt free though

Checked my psn and venom is right, mua2 dlc is once again back
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I think this time they might aswell just keep it up! Whats the point of making DLC and then not allowing anyone to buy. Plus they would make more money, it does no good having it stored away.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

still too bad its not free though

free or not free, it won't help Xbox users though

Maybe XBOX has it too. Would love to see more MUA2 DLC though.

Well, according to Xbox.com, no they don't have it. I wouldn't be surprised, if the DLC would have been put up by someone outside of PlayStation and the creators of the game...

January 05, 2012, 08:20PM #10 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:20AM by LarsAlexandersson
WUT!!? :D Cool!! I think they renewed they're Marvel license as Capcom did. I hope they re-released:
*Marvel Ultimate Alliance - PC (look at SSFIVAE & Star Wars TFU: USE, even SM:SD gets Cosmic)/VITA/3DS (well possibly PS3, Wii & renewed version of X360 should be as well)
**Mixtures from X360's Gold Edition and PSP versions (even the characters (for Hawkeye will use his GE parts) and the menu, also the missions) w/ various updates/changes)
*Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Civil Edition - PS3/X360/PC/VITA/3DS (PS3/360 version)
**Mixture missions of VVisions & n-space version.
**2 DLC packs (Juggernaut & 5 Characters (Cable: locked to Anti-Reg, Act 2 Finale & Act 3 and re-unlocked at Act 2 part 2 & end credits. Black Panther: locked in Act 2 & re-unlocked after defeating Venom & Green Goblin in Act 3 part 1. Magneto: unlocked after defeating him at Act 3 (liked in n-space version of PS2/Wii/PSP))+Missions)+n-space's characters (PS2/Wii/PSP: Cyclops (locked in Anti-Reg. Alts. Ultimate) & Blade (pro-reg alts. Daywalker). DS: She-Hulk (locked in Pro-Reg, Act 2 Finale & Act 3. Alts. Red She-Hulk. Re-Unlocked after defeating her in Act 3 Finale) & Sentry (locked in Pro-Reg)
**Liked in n-space version: Storm & Daredevil are in Anti-Reg & Ms. Marvel & Thor are in Pro-Reg.
*Spider-Man 3: Collector Edition - PC/VITA/3DS (for portable, as a matter afact, SM:EoT in 3DS. But i hope they also released SM:SD (w/ Cosmic suits) for 3DS & VITA and SM:EoT (w/ Identity Crisis suits) for PC & VITA)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

OK, so a fast question: Is there any Xbox user, who was able to get the MUA 2 DLC in the past few days? (Let me try this again: Is there any Xbox user, who can confirm, that the DLC for MUA 2 is back?)

I can confirm that, as of today, it's NOT on the 360.

WOOOOOOO GO PS3! (Its like another christmas present!)

Quote from: Teancum on January 07, 2012, 08:13PM
I can confirm that, as of today, it's NOT on the 360.
Awww I was hoping for future DLC. There are lots of characters who would have been great in MUA2.