Angel Mod (Update 09/10/07)

Started by matt710, July 15, 2007, 10:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
when you hex edit the saved games and put archangel as a player, when he uses this move, he flies up and hit the ground in the same place he left it (he uses the move in the same vertical plane). got it?

obs: i'm not very good at english, so tell me if i was clear enough...  Hehehe!

I think I understand what you said.
Aerial Blitz in the Angel mod is not same as the Archangel move you mention...

That Archangel move you speak of is in the mod.  From the Heavens is the move and his xtreme in the mod.  It was Archangel's xtreme as a boss as well.  I originally had another animation attached to aerial blitz but it wouldn't work well unless the enemy was right up against you.  Because of Angel's limited animations (since we wasn't intended to be more than a boss in the original game) I chose to speed up the animation for his Xtreme as a new move simialar to one of Colossus'.  If you look I beleive you will see a red target first and he will go up and land where the red target was originally and cause radial damage from the crash.  I didn't want it to be exactly like his xtreme in fast forward mode, so I put it as a target locked move.  Hope this clears up any confusion.   :archangel:
  From the Ashes she will rise.

understood! that move was meant to be like that, right? but that's fine, really, I just though that was a bug.

but what about angel using winged fury and all enemies jump? does anyone knows how to stop it?

That I don't know.  That is a bug.  The other thing was intentional. 

hi there, matt710!

I don't know if I could but I managed to fix two angel's bugs:

- every time he used "winged fury" and "from the heavens", the enemies jump and almost never got hit.

here's the new powerstyle:
http://www.mediafire.com/?74bil0z2x11

tell me what you think about this, ok?

Hey Matt, the original skin is almost done... I just need to tweak the shoulders a bit. This is one of the hardest skins I've ever done.... @_@

Wow that looks excellent!  I can't wait.  I tried that one but gave up because it looked like s***t.  But yours looks great!

Dude Mingy, can I use that on the Xbox?  My Original skins sucks.

September 27, 2007, 06:27PM #69 Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 07:12PM by iammingy
Quote from: matt710 on September 27, 2007, 06:19PM
Wow that looks excellent!  I can't wait.  I tried that one but gave up because it looked like s***t.  But yours looks great!

Thanks, I have just fixed the shoulder, I will upload that in a bit. :)

Quote from: Teancum on September 27, 2007, 06:21PM
Dude Mingy, can I use that on the Xbox?  My Original skins sucks.

Of course you can!!! I used the PSD you gave me... :P It took me a long time to do this skin because this model is weird... @_@

EDIT: I have uploaded it here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=435.msg19506#msg19506

When Angel uses Winged Fury, its doing 4 times more damage than it's supposed to do. Have anyone notice that?

I am unsure why that does that.  I will look into it and update if necessary.

This character is excellent Matt! Well done! Probably one of the hardest to adapt to the game period.

Thanks, I will probably add an update in soon once I totally learn using MUA skeletons as fightstyles, which will give him more power moves, which will make up for the lack of animations on the XML2 skeleton.  That way I also may be able to get the sword boost to work as well.