Angel Mod (Update 09/10/07)

Started by matt710, July 15, 2007, 10:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yea Hi umm I need help with this cause everytime i try to add angel i put everything in right plave do the hero stat stuff and then when i play all i get is mystique and help here....

That's odd, recheck your herostats.  That is the only thing I can think of that would give you another character.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

October 27, 2008, 11:32PM #93 Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:10PM by Jack of All Trades
So I playtested Angel today and I absolutely enjoyed him.  It was really fun.  I tried him out solo at level 99 in the save professor x area.  I have to say his Melee attack power is slaughterific.  I was doing 4000 damage using it in conjunction with his sword boost.  I think it may be a little bit too strong.  I do however really like the animation for it.  He is one of the most unique characters I've tried out thus far.  I'm thinking about adding him to my roster but he's so powerful that I may have to pass for fear that I'll sleep my way through the game?  Have you noticed this, was this intentional?

Oh yeah the archangel skin is gangster.

So I've got a bit of an update.  I used these two moves in conjuction together today and I was able to one shot kill Grizzly for more than 9000 damage.

I will have to look into that once I get back in gear.  Thanks for the heads up.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Yea i do not know if anyone else is having this problem but i added angel great everything works but one thing he does not have flight...I dunno Can the Problem Be that I have spiderman too right above him? can anyone help me out here?

did you start a new game from default?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Umm No i did not..Is that the Problem let me try it out.

yes you must start a new game from default (or replace a character that already has flight)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Ok Ok i got it fixed thx alot man.

Just out of curiosity, there wouldn't be an upgrade to the mod that allows Archangel's Nueral Feathers (like in the MUA mod)? I tried to do it and he goes thru the animation, but no effects...

Can anybody give me a link for Angel's ultimate skin ?