Ladies and gentleman, on behalf of MelloMods & myself, The Outsider presents to you one of the mods you've all been waiting for... Peter Quill, the leader of the Guardians of The Galaxy that only a few know as Star-Lord
(though he wishes more people would call him that lol) Because MelloMods initiated this project, I figured it was only fitting that I released it on his thread rather than at The Crypt.
This mod is a joint production of MelloMods and myself, combining our ideas, his skins, and my coding, so your expectations will probably be very high. Don't worry, you'll have a LOT of damn fun playing as him. He has destructive powers & skills, great looking skins & icons, and... well, you'll fall in love with three of his boosts... No, he won't break into a dance-off, but you might!
Check him out.UPDATE: Changed powers, skins, HUDs, and menu animations. Herostat has changed.FEATURES
-5 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of might and flight.
-12 hex-edited skins, 17 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Features music from the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack (both vol. 1 & 2, and the video game). 18 tracks total!
-Uses assigned number #93.MOVESET
1. Crossfire: Star-Lord uses his Element Guns to use Fire element and shoot burning plasma blasts.
2. Winds of Meredith: Uses the Air element of his Element Gun to levitate and throw enemies or objects.
3. Element Gun: Quill fires an Ice element beam at enemies from his Element Gun that will freeze and weaken enemies.
4. Triple Play: Unleases a 3-hit combo melee attack, ending with a radial blast of Earth element.
5. Outer Limits: Throws an alien grenade that sucks nearby enemies in and holds them before exploding with electricity.
6. (Boost) Awesome Mix Vol. 1: Quill puts on his old cassette player, and listens to music. Team gains attack damage & speed, and energy regen.*
7. (Boost) Awesome Mix Vol. 2: Quill puts on his old cassette player, and listens to music. Team gains attack damage & speed, and energy regen.*
8. (Boost) Awesome Mix Vol. 3: Quill puts on his old cassette player, and listens to music. Team gains attack damage & speed, and energy regen.*
9. (Boost) Energy Shield: Ship creates a force field that protects Quill, taking less damage, and gaining immunity from energy damage.
10. (Xtreme) Starship Milano: Star-Lord beams up to his ship and fires highly concentrated beams at all enemies, destroying them.NOTE
Press Heavy Punch while blocking to put Quill's helmet on, and press Grab while blocking to take it back off.MUSIC (*During "Awesome Mix Vol. 1"):Redbone - Come And Get Your Love
David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling
Rupert Holmes - Escape (the Pina Colada song)
The Five Stairsteps - O-o-h ChildMUSIC (*During "Awesome Mix Vol. 2"):Silver - Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
Looking Glass - Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)
The Sweet - Fox On The Run
Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me
George Harrison - My Sweet LordMUSIC (*During "Awesome Mix Vol. 3"):Hot Chocolate - Every 1's a Winner
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
Scandal feat. Patty Smyth - The Warrior
Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Star-Lord Band - Space Riders with No Names
Star-Lord Band - Zero to Hero
All music belongs to their respective artists. We take no credit for the songs themselves. All music lasts for less than one minute. See the "Read It" file for details.CREDITS
MelloMods - Mod creation, alternate HUDs (Original, Classic), models & boltons, alternate mannequins
Outsider - Mod coding, loading screens, sounds & music rips, Alternate movie HUDs, effects setup, hex-editing, mannequin re-texture, music scripts
GTTeancum - All skins & primary HUDs
Julio Cabral - Element Gun model
UltraMegaMagnus - Primary mannequin
Nickjustint - Voice files
Seven - Some music rips from Vol. 2BUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?2s5r5fsi5h53j8i