MelloMods' Mods: Deathlok, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock ect...

Started by MelloMods, March 27, 2012, 11:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome to see Star Lord is finally released! I am sure he will wow just like all your other work!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Glad you guys are enjoying Quill. Couldn't hold him back any longer.

Thanks Outsider and Julio for their efforts!

Without them, this release wouldn't have been possible!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

...in fact. Outsider should get most of the credit. His ideas and contributions were HUGE!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

You two did great work regardless, I'm just waiting on that mannequin now :P

I appreciate the kind words, and it's good to hear that everyone's enjoying Peter Qui.... I mean, "Star-Lord." I always thought the GotG were an awesome team and I very much enjoyed the movie, so it's cool to see a lot of them and their villains come to MUA. If I recall, sbarth13 was working on Starhawk, and Fox's Moondragon is still pending, so more could be on the way.

Personally, I think it'll be awesome if I hear "Come And Get Your Love" while Quill is battling skrulls at the cityscape. :fro:

Hi everyone! Star-Lord ranks pretty high as on of my favorite mods. I wanted to take a minute to say thanks.
On a side note, I'm not sure if it counts as a bug or not, but his flight animation doesn't seem to work for me. Ive started a new game. I've even tried uninstalling him, then adding him to a fresh install.
When I try to make him fly, his animation sticks as the weird falling animation. His boot thrusters seem to work though. If the falling animation simply looped, It would probably look pretty awesome / humorous. As is, he plays the Animation in its duration once, then locks into its last frame.
Is that how he's supposed to be? Is there something Im doing wrong, or is there anything I myself can do to fix it?

Quote from: VsaintJ on July 01, 2016, 12:23PM
Hi everyone! Star-Lord ranks pretty high as on of my favorite mods. I wanted to take a minute to say thanks.
On a side note, I'm not sure if it counts as a bug or not, but his flight animation doesn't seem to work for me. Ive started a new game. I've even tried uninstalling him, then adding him to a fresh install.
When I try to make him fly, his animation sticks as the weird falling animation. His boot thrusters seem to work though. If the falling animation simply looped, It would probably look pretty awesome / humorous. As is, he plays the Animation in its duration once, then locks into its last frame.
Is that how he's supposed to be? Is there something Im doing wrong, or is there anything I myself can do to fix it?

Good to hear that Star-Lord is among your favorite mods. On the flying problem, you're not doing anything wrong -- he is stuck in the falling anim, as his current anims do not have a flying animation. But, the good news is... it can be fixed. I am nearly done with my current mod project, so I will look into this.

Glad you like it. Quill was a joint project between Outsider and I. I plan to update soon. Outsider, what did you have in mind for his flying anim?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

This is a feedback that I booked for a long time too, but I solve this problem with a simple punch when it is flying. After this he takes the correct animation flight. If this can be corrected, this mod, that is already fantastic, will be excellent.

Quote from: MelloMods on July 02, 2016, 04:33AM
Glad you like it. Quill was a joint project between Outsider and I. I plan to update soon. Outsider, what did you have in mind for his flying anim?

I noticed that Star-Lord uses the default fightstyle. This means that I can add a third animation set that (with hex-editing) would only include a flying animation, which would solve the problem. I just have to think of which male character I should take it from that would fit Quill -- :stark: Iron Man's flying anim seems closest.

Good to hear you plan to update soon. Has there been any progress with his Element Gun bolton?

QuoteGood to hear you plan to update soon. Has there been any progress with his Element Gun bolton?

Yes! I think I may have figured out what I was doing wrong. and maybe a skin or two

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Still haven't gotten around to migrating all my images, but I found a fix available for Chrome and Firefox. It's called Photobucket Hotlink Fix and it will allow you to see the images that were intended rather than looking at a bunch of ugly photos while holding my photos for a $400 ransom!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en

About a yr or so ago, photobucket changed their policy and no longer offered hotlink image hosting for free. Instead, for the low low of $400 I can have the hotlink feature once again. No Thanks!

This fix should work on other forums as well.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: MelloMods on January 15, 2018, 02:55PM
About a yr or so ago, photobucket changed their policy and no longer offered hotlink image hosting for free. Instead, for the low low of $400 I can have the hotlink feature once again. No Thanks!

:rofl: Wow, that is a sweet deal!!!  ...said no one ever.

See, this is just one of many reasons why I never liked Photobucket. I just put my images on Mediafire. Doesn't work for animated GIFs, but at least it's free.