MelloMods' Mods: Deathlok, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock ect...

Started by MelloMods, March 27, 2012, 11:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello MelloMods! I'm here playing with Rocket Raccoon, which is one of my favorite mods, and ready to do a Gameplay of the Guardians of the Galaxy to You Tube, so I realized that the trap power button, that model that Rocket leaves on the floor, does not appear in the my game. Have you received any feedback like that? Can you help me with this? This detail is very cool!
Repeating, your mod is genius, the most unique in many!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 06, 2018, 07:04AM
Hello MelloMods! I'm here playing with Rocket Raccoon, which is one of my favorite mods, and ready to do a Gameplay of the Guardians of the Galaxy to You Tube, so I realized that the trap power button, that model that Rocket leaves on the floor, does not appear in the my game. Have you received any feedback like that? Can you help me with this? This detail is very cool!

thanks for the kind words, Andersonbrazil, I'll look into it.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 06, 2018, 07:04AM

Do you have rccn_trap.igb in your game's models/boltons directory?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 06, 2018, 02:27PM
Yes! It's in that folder.

Oops! Now I understended you MelloMods!
The bolton is working perfectly! Thanks for the tip!

Thank you very much for the Rocket Raccoon mod! I'd been really (really) missing Marvel Heroes - I played Rocket Raccoon almost exclusively on that, I'm kind of a Rocket superfan - and someone told me that he was available as a mod for this. So, tracked down a cheap copy of the original MUA1 on PC and (with admittedly some difficulty because I'm new to this) installed the mod. As our procyonid protagonist pal might say, it's flarkin' awesome! And, as I might say, it's Raccoonatic Approved!
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Quote from: leowyld on May 02, 2018, 06:52AM
Thank you very much for the Rocket Raccoon mod! I'd been really (really) missing Marvel Heroes - I played Rocket Raccoon almost exclusively on that, I'm kind of a Rocket superfan - and someone told me that he was available as a mod for this. So, tracked down a cheap copy of the original MUA1 on PC and (with admittedly some difficulty because I'm new to this) installed the mod. As our procyonid protagonist pal might say, it's flarkin' awesome! And, as I might say, it's Raccoonatic Approved!

Thanks. His voice files were ripped from MvC3. I have thought about updating his voice files, but not voice files from the MCU. Not that I don't like Bradley Cooper's take on it, but b/c there are some voice files baked into the powerstyle.engb (log trap, oil bomb, ect), and it'd sound weird if he changed his voice up during gameplay.

There are a few modders here on the site that do MH Voice conversions, however. Also, be sure to check out Julio Cabral and Andersonbrazil. They have a few updated skins for this mod (which are much better than mine!)

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: MelloMods on May 02, 2018, 09:00AM
Thanks. His voice files were ripped from MvC3. I have thought about updating his voice files, but not voice files from the MCU. Not that I don't like Bradley Cooper's take on it, but b/c there are some voice files baked into the powerstyle.engb (log trap, oil bomb, ect), and it'd sound weird if he changed his voice up during gameplay.

There are a few modders here on the site that do MH Voice conversions, however. Also, be sure to check out Julio Cabral and Andersonbrazil. They have a few updated skins for this mod (which are much better than mine!)

Yeah, there is a Marvel Heroes voice mod someone is working on. They haven't done Rocket Raccoon yet but have it planned - but were only planning to do the MCU/Nolan North voice currently, so I requested his default Marvel Heroes Mockney voice. We'll see, maybe eventually. I really do miss hearing those lines. But... UMvC3 Rocket voice isn't bad at all until that happens. :)

Edit P.S.: And I'll check out those skins, too.
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

pls tell me where can I find Magik mod?
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

Quote from: dantles1992 on December 25, 2019, 11:33PM
pls tell me where can I find Magik mod?

Use sbarth's version of Magik, as it coincidentally lacks a mannequin that one of MelloMods' attempts on the respective character could easily fit- https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8142.msg145755.html#msg145755

thanks man, I appreciate it  :magik:
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis