Are we cool?

Started by edward, April 25, 2012, 11:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
oh *snif*. Just when I was over taking prozac.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

We are all suppose to be like this right now

Quote from: edward on April 25, 2012, 03:07PM
We are all suppose to be like this right now

LOL This made me laugh XD he looks very...very happy, there is someone under that table with him XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

excuse me Edward  & midnightphoenix123?

April 25, 2012, 03:14PM #20 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:20PM by SuperNatural-Witch
ya know edward
But seriously just trying to lighten the board up, around here.. It's pretty dry here

guys, stop this bs. just FYI SNWitch, I wasn't laughing at you, I just thought the answer was funny. I would delete all these posts, but I won't. If you're "tied" of me you can always just stop logging in.

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on April 25, 2012, 03:14PM
But seriously just trying to lighten the board up, around here.. It's pretty dry here
Yeap same here.

April 25, 2012, 03:27PM #23 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:32PM by SuperNatural-Witch
Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 25, 2012, 03:19PM
guys, stop this bs. just FYI SNWitch, I wasn't laughing at you, I just thought the answer was funny. I would delete all these posts, but I won't. If you're "tied" of me you can always just stop logging in.

Oh no.. Nowhere Man I'm just joking, I see some of you don't get my humor that fine..i'll go back reading my book now

If you know enough to know what I meant then why point it out...The truth is Nowhere Man I don't know you enough to be  tired of you(like I said earlier I'm joking)

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on April 25, 2012, 02:19PM
I too have come clean.... ---takes a deep breath--- My old account is (plz don't banned me... ) Lieutenant#61 I got banned for calling Dihan a d**** I had a five day ban but some how I got permanent  one...
So I was like you know what, I don't need MarvelMods I can make my own effects and mods.. and that's how I got so great at effects and stuff during that during that time (1 year)  mom got a new ISP.. I went Marvelmods &  I wasn't banned any more....

I'm glad you're with us, SuperNatural-Witch!  I appreciate your comments at the forum and your contributions to modding.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 25, 2012, 03:41PM
I'm glad you're with us, SuperNatural-Witch!  I appreciate your comments at the forum and your contributions to modding.

I agree, I love your pictures you always post they always make me laugh! I sware you keep a folder of them all and have one for anything possible!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you very much fox456 not only you but &midnightphoenix,4elementsefww ..you guys always got something nice,Thank you and I'm glad your here as well because you being here makes me wanna continue even when I'm about about give up

@ Midnight I do have folder where keep my links gifs..It comes in handy when I'm on boards and I want to say something silly.

@ Edward

Yeah we knew ever since you re-re-registered. I mean, we knew when you made an upgrade for Lady Deathstrike the first time :P

I've unbanned some people in the hopes of seeing them back and changed here last year, one of them being Boosterman. Can't remember who else. (But not MidnightCurse haha)

I have a feeling MidnightCurse is here somewhere......

say his name a third time and he will. but I'd prefer Bloody Mary actually. with lots of vodka.