BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Updated the Marvel NOW model:

* Improved animation
* Improved texture
* Added the "glowing watch"
* Created a "Crimson" version of the skin (it looks more Red)
* Created a "White" version of the skin based on Magneto's white Marvel NOW skin (which will be released in the near future)
* Created a "X-Force" version of the skin
* Added animated mannequins for each version of the skin

You can download all of it by clicking on the banner above :)

Awesome Cyclops models! I really like the white and black ones.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Great!!!! The White Marvel NOW 's skin is pretty nice ;)
Waiting your  Marvel NOW skin of  Captain America :))
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Updated the 90s model:

* Improved animation
* Improved texture
* Different hairstyle, but more accurate
* Created a Red version of the skin based on the Capcom games
* Created a Black/Gold version of the skin based on the Capcom games
* Created an all Black version of the skin based on the Capcom games
* Added animated mannequins for each version of the skin

You can download all of it by clicking on the banner above :) For previews visit My DeviantArt page.

Awesome Cyclops model! The re-colors are amazing as well.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is Barton's (MCU) Quiver. It's positioned to his left shoulder, and needs to be connected to Spine #2 (Chest/Upper back).

Uses a neutral (BMP) texture so it's usable for both MUA and XML2. Click on the pic to download.

Alright folks. The next set of skins will be for Taskmaster. Before that, and coming as soon as today, a new shipment of weapons.

So stay tuned :)

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Can't wait to see what comes next for the Armory! Thank you brother.

May 10, 2015, 11:12PM #1124 Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 04:56AM by B.L.A.W

All weapons use a neutral (BMP) texture so it's usable for both MUA and XML2. Click on the banner above to download.