BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Formidable skins. It has been a long time since the last time I had Colossus on my roster, but your work made me regain interest in the character.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

Quote from: MelloMods on June 26, 2014, 02:48AM
If you figure that out, please share. Always had trouble w/ rigging capes, wings, tails ect.

Also, amazing looking models. Well Done!

Well Wings, as far as I have figured out, use wing_l wing_r  OR wings_l and wing_r, but I'm not sure. I believe I posted my discovery somewhere in my... workbench? Or in the knowledge base, but I honestly can't remember where I put that info. I managed to make rigged wings but the reason why I gave up on that was:

A) Lack of time then
B) It became frustrating, anything I tried, position-wise, gave me the same stupid result =/

As for the tail, I believe the Tail bipeds can be used but I can't remember if I ever got that to work. It's been years since I last tried.

:colossus: Colossus Update :colossus:

Redid the texture and tweaked the model slightly. Also made a mannequin of this skin.

Available at the Colossus Recap

Marvel NOWAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

Colossus is looking awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

BLAW great job, indeed, I want to thank too you for the repair of the search feature. Thanks!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 27, 2014, 05:01PM
BLAW great job, indeed, I want to thank too you for the repair of the search feature. Thanks!

I take no credit in fixing the feature, Teancum fixed that. And I am also grateful that the feature has been fixed!

But thanks for the comment, more updated Colossus skins will arrive soon, and I will work on some of the other converted  and released heroes next. Stay tuned.

Wow, you've got me skin "shopping" in masses again! Love the updates. Was especially waiting for that Strike team suit Cap, so it's great to see it here.
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

Redid the texture and tweaked the model slightly. Made a second version of the skin based on the original design and also made a mannequin of both skins.

Note that the original design does have the opening in the lower back.

ModernAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin
Modern (Marvel Heroes)Advanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

Nice too see this LOD shining model of Colossus :)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

July 02, 2014, 07:01PM #641 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:13PM by B.L.A.W

Redid the texture and tweaked the model slightly. Also made a mannequin.

OutbackAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

July 02, 2014, 07:06PM #642 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:13PM by B.L.A.W

Redid the texture and tweaked the model slightly. Also made a mannequin.

Phoenix FiveAdvanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

:colossus: Colossus - Ultimate :colossus:

New release. Converted from MH. Made 2 versions: the standard color that came with the model (blue) and a black version (it's originally black as seen in the comics, blue is just the "lighting" on the costume to show some details). Also made a mannequin of each version.

See the previous page for Outback and Phoenix Five previews.

Ultimate (Black)Advanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin
Ultimate (Blue)Advanced LightingIn Combat ZoneMannequin

Let's see if anyone is up for a puzzle.

This character's page has 12 unknown skins listed. Each skin has the first letter or number revealed. Can you guess what the skins are?