- 4 Skins converted from MH and the Iron Man official game. Then tweaked for more detail.
- Skin segments to replace the current bolton weapons.
- 4 *Animated* mannequins, one for each skin. Default is the Mark 2.
- Modified herostat for the skins.Fixes
- Previous talent file mentioned that the Gatling Gun could be used while strafing. Fixed this entry, still cannot be used but the talent now speaks the truth.
- Fixed spelling of the Repulsor power (it was Repuslor)
- Previous talent file mentioned that the X-Treme would unleash the power of all weapons, but the X-Treme didn't. Made the talent file speak the truth, yet again.
- Renamed Electric Touch to Shock Gauntlets. Name inspired by Arkham Origins. Not really a fix, oh well.How to Install
Make sure you have Winrar or 7-Zip.
- Download the mod.
- Open the file without selecting anything in it and click on Extract (when using Winrar)
- Choose your Marvel Ultimate Alliance folder. No subfolder.
- Open the Warmachine_Herostat.txt file after extracting.
- Decompile the herostat file of the game (MUA folder/data/herostat.engb) with XMLBcui.
- After decompiling, click on EDIT in the XMLBcui program.
- Replace a current less or unwanted hero in the file with the code in the Warmachine_Herostat.txt file and take note of the unwanted hero's current menu location.
- Replace the "menulocation = XX ;" entry with the menu location, for example "menulocation = 26 ;"
- Save, close the file and choose Compile in the XMLBcui program.
- The last decompiled file is automatically selected. In the second field (the bottom one), go all the way to the end of the field, replace the ".xmlb" part with ".engb" and compile.
- Launch the game, start a new game and enjoy.
- Teancum for his War Machine mod (v1.1). One of the best mods. Ever.
- Gazillion Entertainment for their awesome War Machine models
- Whoever made the Iron Man 3: The Official Game for the Mark 2 models
- You for downloading. I hope you enjoy