BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 09, 2012, 01:47PM #60 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:52PM by BLaw
I didn't see any problem in my game. I must've missed something in that rar file then. I'll check it out now, home.

OFCOURSE. I forgot the texture itself /facepalm. Going to an updated file. Still version 1.0.

^- found this in 1 minute xD I'm pro.

Anyway I'm reuploading the Batman mod. Current link is DOWN.

Redownload the whole pack if you want the fix. Keeping lose files around is actually a bad idea.

Batman Missing Detective Mode Texture has been fixed. Download it from THIS POST, CLICK ON THE NAME

O yeah, in case people forgot: HIS EXTREME IS RADIAL. Ok go pew pew now.

Current link is down :(
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Then you're using the wrong link. See my previous POST above yours.

September 09, 2012, 04:51PM #64 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:06PM by aventureiromax
Quote from: BLaw on September 09, 2012, 02:03PM
Batman Missing Detective Mode Texture has been fixed. Download it from THIS POST, CLICK ON THE NAME

O yeah, in case people forgot: HIS EXTREME IS RADIAL. Ok go pew pew now.

I click on the link  "THIS POST, CLICK ON THE NAME" and redirects to your first post. Then click on "Batman" and is off the air.

The problem is that Mediafire is down :mad: lol
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: BLaw on September 08, 2012, 04:36PM

Features
1. Unique powerset with iconic trademark abilities
2. Custom models
3. Bonus models with more iconic batsuits
4. Handmade gadgets
5. Three fantastic loadingscreens
6. Two custom made iconsets
7. Three mannequins for you to choose
8. Skinlist and sheet for your convenience
9. Custom soundset with Kevin Conroy's voice.

Future Update features
- More gadgets
- More skins
- TBD

Known Bugs
- Batclaw doesn't grab the enemy at the chest.
- When interrupted during the Batclaw ability the Batclaw gun doesn't disappear. This is "fixed" for now by just using the power again.

Credits for this Mod:
Support by people at MarvelMods.com.
Deedooo for the iconsets. Perfectly made.
Hyperman360 for the TRON skin and 2 loadingscreens.
o0Crofty0o for the Arkham Asylum Batman model.
RaZKurdt for the AC Suitpod, AC Bruce Wayne and
Batman DCUO model.
The creators of Arkham Asylum/City for inspiration.
Detective Comics for Batman, ofcourse ^_^.
Everyone else I forgot.
You for downloading this. And I hope you enjoy it!

AMAZING! Definitely one of the best mods on here! No problems either.
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

The long-awaited Batman mod is here!  If the mod is anything like your presentation, it should be fantastic.  That Batman modsheet with all the skins was cool.  Thanks, BLaw.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I thought about making it blue yeah. However, in Asylum it turns yellow to track any spores/odors etc. I thought, why not make it yellow? D:

September 10, 2012, 07:48AM #70 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:33AM by aventureiromax
Someone had problem "Game.exe stopped working"?.

Incredibly every time I start a team: Batman, Green Lantern, Joker and Wonder Woman (already tested in place of Wonder Woman: Black Panther and the thing also had problem, but it was more difficult) and i use the Batclaw (Batman's) several times in the game gives this error.

After passing the first port of the game i use the Batclaw in the two guys and then the game closes . NOTE: I have only tested this team above and just play with Batman and another character, the game does not close.

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSwTLnKdFU4&list=LL-LcHsbTfzC6Ys3Inh_Aisg&feature=mh_lolz

The impression it gives is that the Batclaw power (Batman), weighs somehow with GL, Joker, WW(or others) together.

If anyone can test it , would be of great help. I have already installed a new copy of mua and nothing.

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I don't know if I should watch your TV or your TV for the mistake because I was envying the big screen :P

Anyway that's awkward. You weren't getting the crash when you were spamming it nonsensely at the start, but when using it at an enemy you do get a crash? Does it happen everytime you use it on an enemy?

Hard Mode. And having played the game more times, will give you Hard Mode and a full roster.

September 10, 2012, 11:02AM #74 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:04AM by aventureiromax
Quote from: BLaw on September 10, 2012, 10:47AM
I don't know if I should watch your TV or your TV for the mistake because I was envying the big screen :P

Anyway that's awkward. You weren't getting the crash when you were spamming it nonsensely at the start, but when using it at an enemy you do get a crash? Does it happen everytime you use it on an enemy?

lol :D . The crash only occurs on enemies. In objects and the wind does not occur.

Quote from: BLaw on September 10, 2012, 11:00AM
Hard Mode. And having played the game more times, will give you Hard Mode and a full roster.

I agree  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here