BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@Aventureiromax

I just encountered a crash in MUA when using the Batclaw power. Randomly, I only used the Batclaw and it crashed on me. I just need to find out why it crashes, I am not sure if it's model related (Batclaw gun related) or not.

Quote from: BLaw on September 15, 2012, 02:18AM
@Aventureiromax

I just encountered a crash in MUA when using the Batclaw power. Randomly, I only used the Batclaw and it crashed on me. I just need to find out why it crashes, I am not sure if it's model related (Batclaw gun related) or not.

Without Batclaw, no crashes :D and it is not every time that gives the crashes  :confused:. I still can not identify what might be also.

In my tests, it is easier to occur when playing with the joker on the team (not sure if it has to do with the Joker he also uses a weapon? I don't know).

Anyway, thanks for reporting  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Based on the issues that were discussed earlier in this thread, I've been doing some experimenting with the Batman, Joker, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern team.  I haven't experienced a total game crash.  However, it seems that when I activate some of Batman's powers, he will gets stuck in his spot.  I can turn him, but he can't move in any direction.  Also, the powers of the other characters no longer work.  Occasionally, Joker's powers will continue while the others will not.  I'm still experimenting, using the various team members with other characters to see if it still happens.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I have tried out Batman on various teams, no problems at all.

After the crash I edit the Batclaw's power, renaming some tags. Since then totally no crashes. I only had 1 crash with the Batclaw power before I edit it. I'll upload the "fix" soon. I don't know if it will fix it for you, but it's my best bet. The models are NOT the problem.

Maybe there's a problem with the Joker's powerset? In Aventureiromax's video the Joker was also in his new team roster. I am starting to believe that's the problem.

Ok.

Even here (MUA), the Joker causes us problems? Is he the crash? :D lol. I'll do some more tests :D.

EDIT: Once when I used the flying Batman near a door it stuck, but so far nothing.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

What if you use him in combination with either Green Lantern or Wonder Woman?

The problem usually happens with the following team: Batman, Joker, GL and WW.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I just used Batman + Joker in 1 team. No problem whatsoever. If the problem occurs with either Green Lantern OR Wonder Woman, it's best to ask their creator's assistance.

I'll still upload my fix just in case. I'll do that in a moment.

The problem usually happens with the following teams: Batman, Joker, GL and WW. a 90% chance of crash occur with this team (at least here).

with Batman, Joker, Robin and Gal have also occurred.

When I play with doubles does not happen.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Joker doesn't seem to be causing me any problems, but I just got a crash with Batman (with only Moondragon and Falcon).  I think I'm going to reload him.  But, I'll wait for your fix.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I will test now.

EDIT: Nothing, the same problem for me with: WW,GL,Batman and Joker :(
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Try an elimination process:

- WW+GL+Joker+non-Batman character
- WW+GL+Batman+non-Batman character
- WW+GL+Two non-Batman characters
- Joker+Batman+GL+non-WW character
- Joker+Batman+WW+non-GL character