BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Superman and Batman do not have any issues.

Try a different roster with Batman, Superman, and Spiderman and see if it still crashes.

Quote from: kroy1205 on September 23, 2012, 12:09AM
when entering a new area, my game freezes (it loads forever)

the loading screen does not pass :(

my party is superman, batman, green lantern, and spiderman

help plz! thx in advance
the problem is with green lantern he is being fixed and will updated in time.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

$ DOLLAR BILLS $

You're probably thinking.. "wtf?"

Yes. I've replaced the same old SHIELD coin with a dollar bill. And I animated it too. Gives a more "realistic" twist to it haha.

The preview pic below shows the model's 2 sides in 3ds Max on the left, and to the right of Cap America's feet you'll see the dollar bills. You can pick these up just like shield coins :).

NOTE: I just looked in alchemy viewer and it didn't show the non-Washington side lol. But whatever, looks legit :X

How to install
Extract the contents of the rar file to your MUA folder. If you ain't seeing it in-game, you're doing it WRONG and there's no arguing about it.

Oh and download the link from the title above.

This is awesome! At first I thought that the dollar bills were the size that they were on the left and I was like Wow that is huge it takes up almost the entire screen, but then I saw the real ones on the right hand side and I was like oh just kidding thats not bad at all, because at first it seemed like the characters were replaced with the dollar bills and there was just dollar bills running around. Haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If walking dollar bills existed, I would've kidnapped everybody. Lol.

Quote from: BLaw on September 23, 2012, 01:35PM
If walking dollar bills existed, I would've kidnapped everybody. Lol.

Good point you make there haha! You would be very very rich!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cool Blaw! Is it also possible for the coins to follow you around like they did in MUA 2 for ps2/wii?

Dollar bills instead of coins... Bloody brilliant! Any chance you could make a version with Ben Franklin on it (if you know what I mean ;))?

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

=[ ]=...... OK. =v= at least the dollar can gain more XP than a coins lol
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on September 24, 2012, 09:04AM
=[ ]=...... OK. =v= at least the dollar can gain more XP than a coins lol

I totally didn't get your point. Let's just say that the quarter didn't really fall when I read that.