BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lol maybe. Currently I only have bane with fixed iconsets. Not Batman/Superman/Joker.

It might be that igb files which are not fixed might be reloaded over, and over, and over again. Idk. It might cause the memory issue too

September 26, 2012, 07:05AM #211 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:08AM by aventureiromax
Quote from: BLaw on September 26, 2012, 06:54AM
Lol maybe. Currently I only have bane with fixed iconsets. Not Batman/Superman/Joker.

It might be that igb files which are not fixed might be reloaded over, and over, and over again. Idk. It might cause the memory issue too

lol :D. What I tried to say was that: when you launch fixes(Fixed bug Iconset passive) of Batman, Superman and Joker, then can solve my problem :D
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Can't wait to try out Bane he looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The Batman and Superman fixes I'm sure would be a good one.
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

I finally got a chance to install Supes and Batman and...just wow.  So happy, thank you so much.

I'm having a bit of a problem with batman

after I use sonic batarang (power 5, i think it was) and then i jump batman sort of... floats

when i bring him back down by striking he is just fine all powers work ok but when i jump again he flies lol

and crashing sounds are made

help would be appreciated thx

Quote from: kroy1205 on October 02, 2012, 01:33AM
I'm having a bit of a problem with batman

after I use sonic batarang (power 5, i think it was) and then i jump batman sort of... floats

when i bring him back down by striking he is just fine all powers work ok but when i jump again he flies lol

and crashing sounds are made

help would be appreciated thx

I suggest reinstalling the mod from scratch.

If that doesn't help, give me feed back on who you are using in your party, and if it does work with other heroes (and examples).

Good evening,blaw,my name is Alex, i already asked several members of forum,but i want to ask you: Can you make skins of characters from video game called Binary Domain please? Thanks in advance.
:avalanche: :magneto: :sunfire: :pyro: :sskrull: :thing:
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Quote from: alex on October 05, 2012, 01:30PM

Good evening,blaw,my name is Alex, i already asked several members of forum,but i want to ask you: Can you make skins of characters from video game called Binary Domain please? Thanks in advance.
:avalanche: :magneto: :sunfire: :pyro: :sskrull: :thing:

This belongs in the request board, and I am currently busy with projects. Others might read your request and do it (if it looks appealing and doable). Second: I don't know the game.

October 07, 2012, 09:03AM #220 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:45AM by Marvintage
Hydro-Man

Presented to you by Tien Shinhan (Broly) and me ^_^

For a preview, click here

Features
1. Unique powerset with iconic trademark abilities
2. Custom models
3. Own loadingscreen
4. Two custom made iconsets
5. Own mannequin
6. Own sounds with my crappy voice

Future Update features
None

Known (Possible?) Bugs
- Skinsegment problem when switching back from Hydro-Form to normal and being crowd-controlled during that small second. Going into idle fixes it :)

Credits for this Mod:
Broly/Tien (changed name) for effects and help @ coding one power.
Hyperman360 for the loadingscreen
Support by people at MarvelMods.com.

October 07, 2012, 09:42AM #221 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:47AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Just tired him out and WOW what a mod!!!  Tien and yourself made a perfect team
Now I must kidnapped you for my own personal uses

Oh no!!  /runs!

Thanks!

Anyway I'll move more stuff to this thread (due to broken links in my old topics). So expect mannequins to be added soon too.