BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downloaded and installed on my official characters :D, I recommend  :applause:

Just one question Blaw, skins - Harley as the Huntress, Poison Ivy, Joker, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Supergirl were left for another time?

Thanks man :D good job  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on October 18, 2012, 07:10AM
Downloaded and installed on my official characters :D, I recommend  :applause:

Just one question Blaw, skins - Harley as the Huntress, Poison Ivy, Joker, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Supergirl were left for another time?

Thanks man :D good job  :thumbsup2:

Huntress is included, and yeah the others for another time.

More girls than ever seen in Mua :D.

I have a copy of the game just mods of women :D, I need mods DC Women or just skins: D. Will be the maximum :P.

Quote from: Marvintage on October 18, 2012, 08:19AM
Huntress is included, and yeah the others for another time.

oh yeah sorry about that :D.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Stunning mod! Just one little teeny question, not to offend anyone of course, but how to hide the Bazooka?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

the bazooka is called "harley_bazooka_back". add it to the herostat if you want to hide it.

Yay! Im jumping for joy! I have been waiting for Harley, I am so excited :D cant wait to test her out!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = Harley_Hammer ;
      hideskin2 = harley_bazooka_back ;
      }

Like that right? I only got it to hide in the select screen, it still appears in actual gameplay
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Because it's coded ^_^. It's already worse to see a big hammer coming out of nowhere, and gifts, and a bat. I figured that the bazooka coming out of nowhere would just be plain ridonk. 

I havent used some of the dc mods yet but, is the bane mannequin compatible with things spot & also could there be a mannequin preview (unless these already are)

You can open the powerstyle and go to "hide_bazooka" and change the "true" value to "false".