BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hmm. What happened to Marvintage? Did he get deported or something? Man I think he just said f**k it and jumped ship, away from this website lol. Just kidding. Hope you're still alive and kicking dude. Peace.
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

I do know that Marvintage had two big life changes at the end of 2012 -- moving from Europe to North America and getting married.  :)  He has stopped by the forum from time to time....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Leonde on April 18, 2013, 04:07PM
Hmm. What happened to Marvintage? Did he get deported or something? Man I think he just said f**k it and jumped ship, away from this website lol. Just kidding. Hope you're still alive and kicking dude. Peace.

No I'm still going through the immigration process. Other than that, having the Virtual XP on my laptop isn't really that great for modding. I'll be modding on my wife's PC instead which still has windows XP, just gotta put everything on there and organize the files. So I'll be back to modding soon.

Quote from: fox456 on April 18, 2013, 05:43PM
I do know that Marvintage had two big life changes at the end of 2012 -- moving from Europe to North America and getting married.  :)  He has stopped by the forum from time to time....

I'm lurking in the shadows here every day.

I found a few bugs in your Superman and Batman

Superman's first attack "Fist of Steel" does only 1 damage to bosses. It does damage regular enemies though and his costume icons are batman's.

Batman's sonic batarang does only 1 damage to everyone despite the skill description says it does damage enemies.

Can anyone tell me how to fix these myself? Especially the fist of steel attack of Superman. Many thanks guys.

Thank you for your great work, but I hope you can help me. I have some problems with Hydroman and Superman. Super just doesn't have any sound at all and Hydroman doesn't have hud, skills or voice. I can't do anything with him, but walk.

P.S. How about making separate Batman Beyond/Terry McGinnis mod?

Quote from: Rey on May 07, 2013, 12:59PM
Thank you for your great work, but I hope you can help me. I have some problems with Hydroman and Superman. Super just doesn't have any sound at all and Hydroman doesn't have hud, skills or voice. I can't do anything with him, but walk.

go to supermans sound folder and put the s folder inside the eng folder in the sound directory. Could you test if your superman can damage bosses with his fists of steel attack for me. It can't damage bosses for me.

Quote from: Rey on May 07, 2013, 12:59PM

A little late, but your Hydro-Man issue is pretty much the same. Go into the Packages folder and you'll see it's missing the generated folder. Add it and put the two folders in the packages folder into that new "generated" folder and hydro-man will be ready for the pool.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hi first of all thanx for your work. I have a problem with Superman and Batman. Superman doesn't fly and with Batman I get CTD whenever I try to use attack numer 3.

Thanx.

Thank you for your wonderful XML2 compatible skins!

Do you, perchance, still have anywhere the Jim Lee Cyclops skin on the Ultimate model?

Bump.

Questions and requests for broken links can be answered, I'll take more time to do so. Don't have a job yet, no transportation to and my search is on hold (pretty much applied where I could :P).

August 03, 2013, 07:15AM #311 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 08:46AM by Marvintage
:sandman: :greengoblin: Green Goblin & Sandman Bosses  :greengoblin: :sandman:

This mod has been tested a few years ago but never released. The test results were great, but I believe Sandman might cause more trouble than the Green Goblin.

Anyway, you can encounter them at the place where you free Tir (The guy who hangs above Lava). They will have a special conversation as well.

Click here to download the file

Install directions:
- Extract the content of the RAR file to your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance Directory
- Start a new game or load the game BEFORE you enter the room with Tir.
- Enjoy

Credits
Fox456 & ??? - Testing this mod.

I tested this mod out at one point.  It was alot of fun and very well done.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hello Marvin good to see you here :D, any new my friend ? Try not disappear  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here