Author Topic: BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)  (Read 655561 times)

Offline TQB

• Astonishing Member
  • Upvotes: 12
    • View Profile
Omgsh Colossus looks amazing, I wonder how Cyclops costumes will turn out!!   :cyclops:

Offline Midnightphoenix

• ℑhℯ ₱hoeni✗
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 73
  • "Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear."-JG
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
If you mean the ripped ones, they are editable. They are imported with a PSK plugin (actorXimporter or something) and imported rigged but not with the bones that MUA uses.

So we could technically find the offsets and reskin them?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 1026
    • View Profile
    • Marvel Mods Forum - Main Index
So we could technically find the offsets and reskin them?

On these models you can try but I didn't use DDS files for the textures. Possible that you can find offsets, but I don't know how to export them. And I don't have to considering that I have the source files xD

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
I am updating this thread so in the future there won't be categories anymore. However, you will be able to find everything per CHARACTER. Searches are always character specific. Click on the character portrait and it will take you to a post that contains everything for that character that is released by me. Sounds good yes?

Oh and I have updated some Iron Man skins, these will be released soon. Just a texture update :) Oh and 1 new skin.

Offline hemlot

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 54
    • View Profile
I can't install Marvel Heroes for whatever reason. Says the installer is corrupted. I've downloadad it many times, but it always happens the same. Would you be kind enough to rip some character voices and send them to me to make voice packs? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
I can't install Marvel Heroes for whatever reason. Says the installer is corrupted. I've downloadad it many times, but it always happens the same. Would you be kind enough to rip some character voices and send them to me to make voice packs? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Just tried, got an error of an unsupported file type O_o.

Offline hemlot

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 54
    • View Profile
Bummer. Thanks for trying, though. :)

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
Well, you could go on the web and see if someone posted any soundbits/packs of the game or the source files so you can extract them somehow.

Offline Midnightphoenix

• ℑhℯ ₱hoeni✗
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 73
  • "Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear."-JG
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
On these models you can try but I didn't use DDS files for the textures. Possible that you can find offsets, but I don't know how to export them. And I don't have to considering that I have the source files xD

Haha well lucky you! If it's alright, I might try and find the offsets later on when I have time, although I have never had much luck with them so I don't know how well that will go.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
Haha well lucky you! If it's alright, I might try and find the offsets later on when I have time, although I have never had much luck with them so I don't know how well that will go.

Well the good thing is that I didn't create any mipmaps. So it's just 1 texture to find and that's it. But the bad part is using MUASkinner or so. I don't know what setting to use for extracting. It might just be RGB or something.

Offline Lionsden99

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 14
    • View Profile
Your Colossus Skins transcend any praise I could give them!

daniel atomik

oh god!! colossus skins are amazing, great job, he is my favorite x-men  :colossus:

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
Your Colossus Skins transcend any praise I could give them!
oh god!! colossus skins are amazing, great job, he is my favorite x-men  :colossus:

Thanks. Hope you guys will enjoy him :)

I'll be adding some Iron Man skins today. Well, every Iron Man suit is updated with new textures and some minor tweaks. Stay tuned.

Offline Teancum

• Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 80
    • View Profile
I assume you're pulling these from Marvel Heroes, no? GTA IV has the Iron Man 3 iPad armors in a mod, and they look amazing, so if you're trying to find ones that aren't in Marvel Heroes that's where you should look.

Offline BLaw

• Admin - Blessed
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
I assume you're pulling these from Marvel Heroes, no? GTA IV has the Iron Man 3 iPad armors in a mod, and they look amazing, so if you're trying to find ones that aren't in Marvel Heroes that's where you should look.

Yes. And non-MH ones are here: http://tf3dm.com/3d-models/iron/2